(Eunsol)

|f l a s h b a c k|
-c o n f e s s i o n-

    The bell is ringing and it vibrantly resonates into my rib rib cage, making it's way to my whole body. Everyone is headed home except for, well, me. My hand starts to sweat cold and sticky fluids, which isn't something to be happy about, obviously.

As much as I want to ditch this, I don't, because I don't favor the idea where I get my ass kicked out of school the next morning.

     I gather the things under my desk and put them away in my bag. I think of ways to reject his confession without stepping on a nerve or anything. That's what worries me most because it's the Chairman's son! I've heard people say that he's a chill dude which is perfectly fine, even better if it turns out to be true. I know I shouldn't believe these things because they have a really rigid chance of turning into reality, but I do. It's not something uncommon to a person that's been gullible their whole life but I mean you can't always be wrong. Right?

    I make my way to the back of the building and it's not that easy when you bloat up after eating too much the day before and then needing to slip through narrow pathways. Not only is it hard trying to fit my whole body in these tight spaces, but also to accept the fact that I am stupid enough not to have noticed Taehyung tailing me.

"What are you doing here you moron?" Letting him see me like this really irk me even if he hasn't said a word. It just irks me.

"Shit" He goes whilst getting caught in vines of shrubs. "You really like causing me trouble, don't you?"

    Without even batting an eye, I focus more on how to contain the feeling that revolves around Taehyung and how I want to shove him somewhere I can't see him --- like my back pocket. Getting stuck is one thing and getting stuck with Taehyung is another completely different story. He just needs to pop out of nowhere and blame me for the trouble he put on himself (not like it's the first time).

I sigh. "Who told you to follow me here anyway?"

His rolls his eyes and fills them with sarcasm. "My instincts did."

"You're messed up at a level over nine thousand" Hoping that he'd disappear quickly, I ignore him after that and look the other way. I don't care how he disappears but I hope he does it just as fast as he appeared. He's always around me that it makes me wonder if the universe is playing  a trick on us, and of course I'm only assuming, but if that were the case, then, Fuck. Fuck them, Fuck this, Fuck all the bull crap in the world.
    Those curses aren't only for the universe; also my sudden mishap right now: Desperately clinging to the light that serves as my rope out of here. At one point, coincidentally, whilst trying to escape this never ending path(and Taehyung) my foot gets entangled with a vine of shrubs dangling from the wall merely touching the ground. I try to wiggle my foot out of there but at that exact moment, I spot a cockroach circling around the moss four inches away from where I stand. From there, I stop moving. Even my lungs stop producing Carbon Dioxide. And before I even notice it myself, I am already dominated by that teensy-weensy insect. This situation then again reminds me just how much I hate cockroaches.

     Although 30 species of cockroaches are pests, somehow this one roach got me thinking of different shit lists that go on, and on, and on, until I reach that one thought that ends it all --- Taehyung being a pest. He may not look like a pest, and he may not be one a few minutes before you get to know him but once you've lived with him under one roof where you are forced to be with him twenty-four seven for more than twelve years; just mentioning his name will bug you.

    I stop thinking of him and come back to Earth and, I, with a more horrid expression, still can't move. Though the space is enough for me to fit my shoulders in and still have a few inches of space, I don't turn back because if I do, I know that I'll only see Taehyung. I lean on the wall and start to procrastinate, completely losing myself to the inner-depths of my mind.