(Eunsol)

I wake up to the scent of bacon and and pancakes. The aroma is circling around my room from top to bottom. I get taken away by the heavenly scent the it feels like I'm floating off the ground as I walk downstairs. With my eyes closed, I can imagine how good the pancakes will look when I get to the dining table. They will be in a stack with some berries right beside it and probably some orange juice to accompany it. The bacon, do I still need to describe it? Oh gosh, Jin's way of cooking it is just so damn right that it turns everything wrong in the world upside down.
    Exaggerated, I know. I try to exaggerate things lately to momentarily keep my head out of problems and by problem, I mean Taehyung. Obviously.

    Yeah, like that's something new. He isn't even supposed to be in my mind, before I sleep, in my sleep, and after I sleep. It's terrorizing to think that he dominates my conscious and unconscious mind, he's making it run twenty-four-seven. Obviously I'm not a fast food chain that never sleeps, for goodness sake, I need rest, too.

    My body suddenly becomes stiff, and my ankle twists in pain making my eyes open so damn wide you could fit three tennis balls in them. I gasped in air as everything turns slow motion. I am aware of every second my heart terrifyingly pumps in shock. Before hitting the ground I close my eyes shut.

BAM!

    I realize that I'm on the floor but there's something cushioning me from beneath. I don't feel any pain on my body except that twisted ankle, I wonder what happened because I clearly heard a thud just now. My hands still closed tightly into a fist, I soon realize that there was a cloth in between. I got a small fume of which smelled like rosy-oranges and I slowly open my eyes to see that I was holding onto a green, cotton, sweatshirt. As I look up, my hands let loose and my heart skips three beats. The air I was breathing suddenly stopped circulating in and out of my body. In mortal shock, I thought my soul separated from my body. I'm trembling and I am fully aware that my cheeks are flushed. Their burning like wildfire spreading all the way to the back of my ears.

As I am aware of, there are Three facts I dislike:

1: I am on top of him

2: I am holding onto him like a kid

3: My ankle is in excruciating pain

    Taehyung's face folds in shows a slight hint of distress, making me get off him immediately, well, also the fact that I was on top of him. Pain rises from my ankle, and I couldn't help but fall back down on his chest. Although the expression on his face isn't something that dictates much of his pain, if I were to say, it's become the opposite. "Are you alright?" His voice is small but the worry from it could feel me.

    "I'm fine! But what the hell is your problem stepping in like that?" My voice flushes out all at once carrying a tone of worry and frustration.
    "Yo, chill. I'm not dead" He breaks a smile into the pain he's obviously in.

"Don't smile you idiot!" I angrily whack his arm.
   "Ouch" Is all he says in turn.

    At this point, everyone who was in the living room has formed a circle around us and is silently waiting for what has to happen next. A certain someone suddenly comes in from the kitchen and smashes the silence carefully built around us. Jin is holding several safety kits and looks like he just woke up from a nightmare with his hair popping up in all directions, and his face all red covered in sweat.

    "What happened! Are you guys alright! Where's everybody!" Instead of asking, he practically screams every question that comes out of his lips.

Everyone looks at him like he's a total weirdo (not that I disagree with the thought).

    "Hyung, it's just these two again" Nam Joon says in a slightly unconcerned manner as he sinks into the newly published Time magazine he's holding.

    Jin sighs in relief and gets into a comfortable sluggish position, letting his back lean forward. He moves toward us as Nam Joon, Jimin, and Yoongi make a path for him.
    Now you know just how many times we get into accidents (all the time obviously). Jin isn't the type to become this calm right after hearing about an accident, but because it's us (again), hearing the first letter of our name is enough to know that it's just another outcome of our stupidity(nothing serious).

    Taehyung and I moved to a proper position and are now sitting parallel to each other. Him leaning against the wall (back hunched, head facing the floor, hand going through his gloriously messy and attractive hair) and me leaning against the metal railings (body stiff, legs stretched out, bed hair calming down a bit).

    "You should always watch where you're going. And if you are going to save someone, make sure you don't get badly hurt, too. Though I appreciate you for saving Eunsol again, Taehyung." He eyes Taehyung for a second then goes back to nagging "You guys aren't being careful enough which is why you always end up in these situations. If ever I am not here and you get into an awful accident what would you do, huh?" His voice starts to shake trying to hold back the need to shout.

  "We're not kids anymore, Jin" I frown while pressing my eyebrows together.
"Which is exactly my point!" hysterically, he throws his arms up and pops his eyes open.

  "You say you aren't kids anymore but all your actions say you are"Jimin butts in with an irked tone. I have a bad feeling about this.

  I hold my arms up in the air as though a gun was pointed at me. "Stand down soldier. I ain't done nothing to you"

  "Yeah right" He lets out a quick laughter with a smirk on his face. I can sense it in everything he's doing right now. He's mad.

    I wish he'd tell me what it is I've done to receive such punishment. It is intriguing that I can tolerate such crude judgement without actually knowing what I've done. Just in case, I'm telling you now that I'm no woman that lives in a shack filled with magic shit reading people's minds through a crystal ball and a couple of cards.

    Before actually being able to ask what my fault is, Jin comes in to stop us before it gets any worse.
    "Will both of you be quiet?" He closes his eyes shut and shifts sitting position, "The school's trip is coming up and I already have much to do as is. All I want is for a peaceful and loving family to live happily under this roof. I don't want anymore accidents so please. Please. Be more cautious. If you don't, then it just goes to show how much worse you are than a bunch of grade schoolers. I mean, you're not really making me put on baby protection plastic on every edge and corner of this house, are you?"

We shake out heads.

    "That's why I always be mindful of what your doing and not give me a heart attack." Namjoon chuckles, and Jin sighs turning to him and everybody else who is now sitting on the couch. "Same goes for everyone who stays here to eat my food" Sternly but very loving is his tone in saying this. Although we've obviously gone deaf a few sentences back, we respond to his precaution with an obedient nod.

    Taehyung and I look elsewhere, but when our eyes find each other, we hold the moment like we were having a telepathic conversation. I am not being exactly honest when I say that I can't pin point what he's trying to tell me, cause I'm pretty sure it's about how boring Jin becomes when he nags. {More proof that's he's actually parent (mother) material. Hypothetically speaking, he got it from taking care of me way too much when we were younger}.

    I push away the boredom Jin emits and focus on how caring he can be as an older brother. I am nearly brought to tears. "Oppa, Saranghae" I throw my arms around Jin's neck and suffocate him until he taps out.
     As he finishes locking the last knot in the bandaging process, I turn over to take a glimpse at Taehyung, again. Not much to my surprise, he shifted sitting positions from potential hottie (to some extent) to an innocent kid --- legs folded, arms wrapped around knees, chin rested over arm. He wiggles his toes and stares at them. I try to figure out why he stared so intently that I completely forgot I was staring at him myself. He probably notices my gaze because he turns his head over and looks into my eyes like it's the only thing in the room. We stay like this for a few seconds when I forget to swallow my saliva and actually choke on it.

How embarrassing.
And annoying.