Back to square one

(Eunsol)

we were able to reach a pojangmacha (tented place where koreans drink)
before sunset and we are still currently here but some things just keep on spinning.

"Sunbae?" Dong Gook calls for me with such hesitation in his voice.

"That jerk. I really hate him and because of that, I've come to like him more. Shit always gets too real"  started to sob on the table, still holding a half empty bottle of soju. I didn't know why I was being so honest and pouring my whole heart in this drunk confession. Alchohol just kept hitting the rational side of my head.

I couldn't think straight. It just made my head pound even more.

"yes, I know, you've been repeating it since earlier"

"you know what. He's sometimes cold and annoying and he can be a total ass jerk but other times he's just...he just makes me fall for him. THAT BASTARD IS REALLY PLAYING IT OFF WELL!"

"Sunbae you're too drunk..but for starters I gotta give it to you 8 bottles of soju and you have yet to be knocked out."

DONG GOOK's POV

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!!" She shouts while pouting her lips together

"Sunbae, I prefer you shouting at me like this 'cause it doesn't feel scary at all" I laugh 'till she slams her hand on the table

"Andwe, Andwe!" she looks down, but also immediately looks up again. "Sarange~ Dong Gook-ah~"

"S-sunbae?" She's gone mad.

"BUT I HATE THAT JERK! HE'S SO STUPID AND COLD AND ANNOYING..just a peice of shit with flies on it"

"you're making no sense" I just try hard not to laugh. My eyes were on the verge of popping out because of holding back, looking at her.

"I hate myself so much.." She swings her head, "Because I'm not like her...Okay I'm not a complete smart, organized girl, bitchy ass perfect girl" She tries to keep her eyes open, but tries harder to hold back her tears.

"Sunbae You cry too much don't you?" I try to wipe as much tears as I can as it continously fell from her face.

"My head is too big and Taehyung hates my nagging mouth. He kissed me before..but why doesn't he show even the slightest of interest in me. All he wants is to fiol around!"

"Sunbae..you have your own charms"

"Sarange~ Sarange~ Oh! Dong Gook you're here!"

"what the heck woman?" I sighed with a laugh that came along with it

"Come here. Give me your hand" she ordered, trying to keep still.

"Why?" I don't understand why I'm still pretending to have a proper conversation with a drunk person. What's the point in asking her..

Without even answering my question (as expected) she just pulls my hand and kisses it. My face flushed in shock. I panic and fall out of my chair

"Sunbae you're drunk as fuck!!" I shout despite the embarrassment

"I'M NOT DRUNK!" she denies harshly

"AHH Stop this now and let's go" I pleaded, thinking whether I should still kneel. That's how deparate I was to just get her back home.

"but I'm not drunk yet!" She insists. The way she tells me she ain't drunk just keeps pushing me to think that she isn't getting sober anytime soon.

"How the freak do you not call this drunk?

"Oi! Why is he mad at me. Is he getting revenge for calling him an idiot all the time?"