Before the worst

// F L A S H B A C K //  a month ago

 Eunsol's POV

I have a confession.

 Taehyung and I are dating. I'm actually not sure how this happened but it did. I haven't told him I knew what was going on with his father, but besides wanting him to tell me on his own, I also wanted to help him deal with that old man behind the scenes.

We haven't really changed our love-hate relationship, not that I ever want it to change. I'm just relieve to know that he's still the same Taehyung  and I'm still the same Eunsol, it's just that we're just more...how is it said? More of a couple now, I guess?

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs so early in the morning. Taehyung just couldn't stay away from trouble.

He walks up in front of my room like an eager elephant not giving a damn. "What now?" He goes, leaning on door frame.

"What's with the attitude?"

"What attitude?"

"You. You are helpless." I say, shaking my head after a sigh.

"If you don't need anything, I'm going back down."

"Knock it off, I'm really starting to get pissed you know."

"Well that's my specialty," He flashes a smile then combs through his bed hair with his long, slender fingers. I click my tongue and he makes his way into the room. "Isn't that why you fell for me?"

"Well, that's modest of you." I give out a quick chortle.

He squints, now leaning on my desk. "If it's about the cookies then I know what happened to them. You see, bears got in the house and-"

"You asshole."

He laughs clutching to stomach. "But I really know what happened to them." He wipes off a tear and continues, "I saw Jungkook leave them for you on this desk so I gladly ate them all."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I roar, "You asshole!" My whole body shakes in anger trying its best not to choke him.

"Cut me some slack will you?" He tilts his head like he's all that cute. Well, I mean, "S-shut up Taehyung."

"I mean they're just cookies and I'm your boyfriend. . . "

Much to my chagrin, I feel my face flush out and this catches me by surprise. "ARGH! Who cares!"

"Woah, chill. The cookies didn't even taste good. You should consider your ass saved from not having to taste them."

"Tsk, I don't care if whether or not they tasted good! The point is that they were for me not you. Jungkook especially baked them for me and it just ends up in your useless pit of a stomach."

"Oh God, this is really making me jealous you know. What do you expect me to do? Watch another man give my girlfriend sweet treats planning to steal her from me? Like hell I'd do that!"

"B-But you shouldn't have eaten them! You should've thrown yourself out the window or something..." ahh Pabo..I try to hide the fact that he was actually cute and this made me want to smile so bad, but I stop this. I can't let him have the best of me.

His eyes like a dart are drawn to me, and he starts to walk toward them. We don't bat an eye elsewhere until he get close enough to feel the other's breath. He parts his lips making me expect something from him.

He catches me staring at his lips and so they form a smirk. I purse my lips waiting for an answer as I try to conceal my embarrassment.

He slams his hand on the wall he backed me into causing me to flinch. He does this again with his other hand, imprisoning me in his arms.