Sketch: The End

We head back home before Taehyung comes hunting us down and actually destroying world peace

Continuing our conversation I said, "That would be a very nice place to think of a lot of stuff huh?"

he replies after smiling and said, "That is true. It's a special place after all"

"And after finding out how you found this place I think...You're clumsiness isn't something as bad as Taehyung describes it to be"

"Well now that you mention it...." He smiles and looks at the well lit sky,
"I'm cold Noona. Hold my hand"

Before I could reply he barges in the pockets of the jacket and grabs my hand, holding it precautiously like it was something fragile

"Y...y-yah!" I exclaimed shyly trying to break free from his grip

"What?" He smiles uncontrollably pretending to be innocently blind of what he's doing

Being the considerate person I am, I just let him win with holding my hand.

I big amount of guilt is starting to accumulate inside of me that's making me force a smile whenever our eyes meet. I know I'll be regretting this one day but what if it goes well? Will I still regret this? The question that I keep repeating is that if he'll really have a chance to be someone closer than a brother to me. What if the day comes when I need to reject him? Will there be one? It's painful to think of rejecting him. He doesn't deserve to be rejected...but..I don't know!!

"Noona are you alright?" Jungkook stares right down at my face with an over worried look

I continue to stare down at the ground, hesitating on whether I should say what's on my mind. At the last minute, I told myself to just brush off all my worries for now because Jungkook will surely be affected.

"Ehem, ehem..." I pretended to clear my throat and continued, "would be nice go to an amusement park one of these days huh?"

"well...yeah of course anytime is good actually"

"yeah we should, we should"

"hmm...but Hoseok hyung may not want to ride the rollercoaster" His lips forcefully trying to stop a laugh that was about scram from his troat

"good god!" I noded grinning like hell, " His face was unforgettable when we were going to the top part in full speed"

"You still remember it!" We started laughing our asses out when we saw someone in black headed towards us.

Our defense mode suddenly activated. We couldn't clearly see his face because he was wearing a hoodie. For all we knew we needed to stay alive and see Hobi Oppa's face like that again😂

"YAAA!!" He shouted

As he drew closer to us, his hoodie fell revealing his face. Taehyung.

Unbelievable how this boy doesn't even surprise me anymore. I put my hand on my chest to feel that my heart continues to cheekily beat for every second I see his face, Desperately running toward me. I have a feeling of greed that I want to keep this side of him to myself. I don't want any other girl to see the expression on his face as he runs so desperately just for them.

He pants heavily as he rests in front of us holding onto his knees. He suddenly looks up with fire in his eyes, he pulls me closer to him and screams, "SHE'S MINE!"

My cheeks flushed as he stated that with confidence.

"Tch, SHE'S MINE!" Jungkook also starts to pull on my other arm.

After getting over the shock, I pulled away and grabbed both their ears and dragged them all the way back home.

. . .

"What the hell happened?!" Jin Oppa asks while Taehyung and Kookie grunt in pain, clutching onto their ears.

"Well things happen unexpectedly...right Jungkook?" I crossed my arms and looked at them both

"Why's it so noisy" Someone comes going down the stairs which made me blink twice. I completely forgot that Hoseok Oppa was coming back today

"OPPA!" I came running up the stairs to hug him tightly.

He returned my hug and escorted me downstairs.

He repeats his question, "so what was all the fuss about anyway?"

"In Ha starte-" I cut taehyung off saying, "Taehyung is always so annoying"

"Taehyung you shouldn't annoy her like that. Give her a rest please"

Shocked, Taehyung's eyes grew "W-WHAT?! HEY THAT'S SO UNFAIR! She was the one who-"

"Shh...Taehyung just accept your defeat" I patted his back as his jaw dropped of amazement.

I feel bad cause I used Tae to cover up everything. I mean besides,how was I supposed to know that hoseok oppa was already here. My phone battery died before Jin oppa could call me.

"okay enough, enough. Let's stop everything here and just eat dinner" Jin oppa directed everyone to the dining table as he shushed everyone up.

Taehyung nudged my arm as we sat down and whispered, "ya. Just because I like you doesn't mean you can do this to me"

"why? You didn't believe me and I think it was for the best. I almost forgot that I liked Hoseok oppa. Well I'll give you credits for reminding me who I really liked"

"ya!"

"Yah...." He's definitely just playing me for god's sake. I hate this guy so much. "I Don't feel hungry anymore." I raced into my room and just stared at the ceiling. I kept thinking deeply on who I really liked. I really wanted to see hoseok oppa appear in my head.

But it's Taehyung who appears again and again.

I grab the pillow next to me and sink my face into it as I mentally lose it. My mind just won't leave me alone. It taunts me with thoughts that don't make sense:

Does Taehyung really like me? What if he doesn't?
Should I go with Jungkook?
But I'll be the worst human being to use jungkook as a rebound.
I don't wanna use anybody.
I'm so scared of being hurt.
I don't wanna lie to myself but I feel like everything will crumble if I finally try to look into the truth.
How did I get to this point?!

something in me finally clicked and I just screamed, "I wish I didn't have feelings for him! I wish I never met him!"

Though I screamed that, I knew I was lying deep down. My heart kept screaming that I want him next to me so badly. I want to do all the little things that couples did like hold his hand whenever I want. I'm just scared that he'd leave me. I'm scared that he might just be playing with my heart.

But I'm most scared of losing him.