New friendship

Once we headed out the sky  started to clear and the weather became so soothing. "Ahhhh! Isn't it so fresh to be here"  I throw my arms out and spin in circles

"You look stupid right now" he throws an insult fearlessly.

I sigh and grab Dong Gook by the collar of his shirt. "Ya. You bastard, Do you know how much I hate you for putting me through shitty times. Fucking asshole, let me enjoy the weather will 'ya?"

"You know I'm not gonna fight with you right now. I said I was sorry so--"

"Do you really think sorry would do anything to what happened?"

"No it can't but probably in the future?"

"What?"

"I mean yeah I know I couldn't change what happened before and I'm sorry for having done that but in my opinion if you accept my apology then it probably wouldn't happen again"

I release his collar with a grin. Then, slow clapped in amazement, "Wahh! Dong Gook you changed real good" I gave him a thumbs up with both my fists as a cresent smile appeared on my face

"I never knew you were this forgiving, after all that I've done to you...." he looks down regretful.

I roughly pat his shoulder, "YA! Don't feel guilty now. You apologized already"

He smiles, "but you know to tell you the truth....I changed because there's this girl I like.."

"I wonder who this amazing girl is, that changed the egoistic, stupid, dickheaded asshole that deserves to die." I smile creepily

"Ah!- Sunbae. You're scaring me"

"Mian, mian. Let's just correct what I said and say deserved to die, okay?"

"You know Hanna?"

"Hanna..Hanna.....Hanna?! Omo! Omo! Chincha?!!" I was surprised when I suddenly remember her in class. Actually, only her name cause I never look at anybody straight when we're in class so I don't know what she looks like. Well I never really got the chance to, 'cause one of my seatmates is a complete attention seeker. Though, I think she's the short haired girl in front of me.

"Yup"

I take the risk and take a guess that she's the short headed girl in front of me "Oh so you like girls with short hair eh" since he didn't give much of a reaction except embarassment, I teased him with an oddly weird expression. Not that it was out of character, It was totally me, actually.

"Shh..It's embarassing when you say it out loud"

"But you gotta tell me that this ain't no joke with you're friends involved again is it?"

"Would I be this embarassed about it if it were some joke I was pulling off with 'em? I also forgot to tell you that I don't hang out with them anymore" The mood soon went downhill. I could feel that he felt disappointed in losing them for whatever reason there must be.

Well I totally wasn't expecting this.

"Whatever the reason you should remember, People always come and go. The right people will always stay so don't be upset if the wrong people go. That's just how it is."

"I know but...what hurts is that they used me"

"Haa...remember when we were fake dating?"

"yeah?"