2

Before///
    "What was that about" Gray asked as we were finally at our first period. I shrugged.
    "We broke up" I stated. We stood outside of science. As we were about to walk in I bumped into someone.
    "Sorry"
    "No problem princess"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Ethan's POV~
I looked down at her and smiled. She returned it with a side smile.

"Uhm, one. I'm not your 'princess'. And two, sorry, I should watch were I'm going" she stated.

"Ooh, feisty. She's not your princess E" Grayson stated. I rolled my eyes. The girl started to walk away. I rushed behind her and grabbed her waist.

"Wait" I ask. She turns around and pulls my hands off her waist. "Yeah" she asks. "Do you have a name. Or are you just the mysterious girl that hates me" I ask.

"I don't hate you. I just don't know you. And. My name is Marie. Do you have a name, mysterious, way too friendly guy, who's obviously flirting with me" she asks mocking me.

"Ethan" I reply. She nods, and turns around. "There's a party on Saturday" I stated. She turns around slowly, on her heels. "Cool" she replied before turning back around and continuing to walk down the hallway.

"Are you going" I ask. "Nope" she says and continues walking. "Okay" I say to myself but loud enough for her to hear.

She giggles and then disappears down the hallway. I turn around and walk into science.

After a while, Marie comes in and sits in the back with some people. I've never noticed she was in here before. Is she new?

    ~Marie's POV~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I lifted up from my pillow and turned it off. I groaned as I rubbed my eyes. I lift up from my bed and walk into the bathroom. I take a shower and get dressed(above).

As I grab my phone and get ready to head down stairs my mom calls for me. "Marie, are you ready yet" she asks. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, where she is standing, looking at her phone.

"Yeah" I stated and walked into the living room to grab my backpack. "Okay honey. Bye, I love you. Have fun" she says as I open the door to leave. "Love you too" I replied and walked out the house, shutting the door behind me. I got into my car and drove to school.

------
When I got to school, seeing as there was barely anybody there, I was early. I got out of my car, and walked into the building. I looked around the empty hallway searching for the office. A girl walked over to me.

"Are you lost" she asks. I nod slowly. "Yeah, kinda" I reply. "Go down the hall and make a right" she stated. I nod and start towards the office. "Do you mind if I come with" she asks. "No. Not at all" I reply and turn around. She smiles kindly and I return it. We introduce ourselves and talk on the way.

When I finally got my schedule, I put my backpack in my locker and grabbed my binder. Then I walked to my first period, science.

I walked into the science room and sat down in the back with the girl I met earlier. Her name was Hayden. Then I realized I forgot my pencils in my backpack, which was in my locker.

I got up and walked out of the classroom since the hell hasn't rung yet. I bumped into someone. He looked down at me.
"Sorry" I apologized.
"No problem princess" he replied.

He was so hot. He looked down at me and smiled. I returned it with a side smile. "Uhm, one. I'm not your 'princess'. And two, sorry, I should watch were I'm going" I stated.

"Ooh, feisty. She's not your princess E" another guy stated and walked into the science room. He looked just like the guy I bumped into. They must be twins. The guy I bumped into rolled his eyes.

I started to walk away. He rushed behind me and grabbed my waist. "Wait" He asks. I turn around and pull his hands off my waist. "Yeah" I ask. "Do you have a name. Or are you just the mysterious girl that hates me" he asks.

"I don't hate you. I just don't know you. And. My name is Marie. Do you have a name, mysterious, way too friendly guy, who's obviously flirting with me" I ask mocking him.

"Ethan" he replies. I nod, and turn around. "There's a party tonight" he stated. I turn around slowly, on my heels. "Cool" I replied before turning back around and continuing to walk down the hallway. "Are you going" he asks.

"Nope" I say and continue walking. "Okay" he says to himself but, I still heard him. I giggle and then disappear down the hallway.

I go to my locker and get my pencils, then rush back, so I make the bell. I walk into the classroom.

I see Ethan staring at me. I walk past him and to the back with Hayden and some other people.

At lunch, I walk into the lunch line and get lunch. I walk out into the cafeteria, and see Hayden waving at me. I walk over and sit down. She sits down next to me. Everyone at the table stares at me.

"You and Ethan Dolan, huh" Brian asks. I met him and Angie in English this morning. "No. Why would you think that" I ask. He raised an eyebrow.

"Bitch, we ain't stupid. We saw you and him him in the hallway this morning. It looked pretty explicit" Hayden stated wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

"We were just talking" I defended. "Since we're talking about him. Guess who's coming over!"