31

Before///
"You just need to hurry up and die. Scenes over." I say and walk off the stage.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     ~Marie's POV~
Everyone's been looking at me strange since yesterday.

I probably shouldn't have caused the scene on stage, but he kept testing me, and I have no self control.

But Mrs. Stevens is punishing me for it. She moved Ethan into my class this morning, just to mess with me.

And you wouldn't believe what this bitch said. "In favor of yours truly. This is his class for 'the rest of the year'." Like what? Please someone kill me.

"Do any of you guys have any favorite moments from the play? I know I do." Mrs. Stevens says taking me from my thoughts.

I look up at her. "I really think this was the best part of the whole play all together really." She stated and turned the tv on.

A video of Ethan and I was playing. I hide my face in my hands.

Mrs. Stevens pauses the video. "What was the purpose!" She asks looking at me.

I shrug. "Romeo's stupidity was messing with my positive vibes." I stated.

Ethan scoffs. "It wasn't Romeos fault. Juliet wasn't cooperating." He said under his breath.

"Really. This is Juliet's fault?" I ask. Mrs. Stevens sits on her desk.

"Yeah. It is her fault. She could've given him a warning before she went off faking her death." He stated.

"It wouldn't have been realistic if he knew. But you're probably right.." I stated. "He faked his love for her so he could probably fake her being dead too." I agree.

"He wasn't faking it. He actually loved Juliet. He took his life for her." Ethan stated.

"No. She didn't ask him to take his life. He's a horny pedophile who doesn't think about his actions. He's the most impulsive person you'll ever meet." I stated.

"Love is a two way streak. He was older than her but she could've turned the other way. She knew exactly what she was getting herself into when she met him." Ethan defended.

"She's a thirteen year old girl. She doesn't know what to do. She just knew she didn't want to marry someone she wasn't in love with." I stated.

"Little girl? She didn't want to marry Paris because she didn't want him to know she wasn't a virgin, and go tell everyone." He stated.

The classroom is drop a fucking pen silent, and were two idiots arguing for no reason.

I'm not going to get into this with this fucking child. Self control, don't fail me- nope. Nope. Nope.

"Stop acting like Romeo is innocent. He's a sex crazed maniac who drove a 13 year old to suicide." I stated.

"It might have started off as something else but he loved her." Ethan stated.

"No. He didn't. He didn't fall instantly in love when he saw her. He saw someone he could have sex with."

Ethan clenches his jaw.

"No one would go through all that trouble for someone they didn't love unconditionally." He stated.

"He's fucking stupid! She looks beautiful and she smells beautiful yet she was dead for days now. No. Obviously she isn't dead motherfucker." I stated.