14

Before///
    "What?" I ask. "I can take the towel off if you want me to." He stated with a smirk. I shake my head. "I just came for my keys. Not you! The keys." I say quietly.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Marie's POV~
Ethan walks closer to me. "You sure? I mean, it doesn't look like it." He stated. He was now in front of me.

I glanced at his bed, then back at him. I see him lick his lips. I stare back up, into his eyes.

_______________________________
He positions his head between my thighs, and holds my waist still. He flicks his tongue inside of me, exploring everywhere.
--

He pinned my arms down and pounds into me. I scream his name.
--

My legs tremble and shake, as I feel my high coming. I tug on his hair.
--

He holds my thighs still, and eats me out. I cum and he pulls away. "My turn!" He stated.
_______________________________

I remember now...

Fuck, it was him.

"Got damnit." I say. He raises an eyebrow. When I try to take his brothers advice about him, I mess around and fuck him anyways. Great. "These keys, are not worth all this. I'm out of here!" I stated and turn to leave the room.

Ethan grabs my hand and pulls me back. "You're looking for your keys?" He asks. I nod. He smiles. "Are they the-" I cut him off. "You saw the picture?" I ask. "Hell yeah. I probably died about ten times. That does not look like you." He stated. "You could've just said, I'm a lot more beautiful now. But I mean, either way works." I say.

I hear footsteps, and the door opens revealing Grayson. I turn my head to him. He shakes his head. "Why do I even try?" He asks, and shuts Ethan's door. "It's not what it looks like!" I yell to him. "It's about to be." Ethan whispered. "What?" I ask, but it's to late.

I look down to see his towel on the floor. "Oh my god! Ethan." I ask. He smirks, and winks at me.

He pushes me down on the bed and rips off both my panties, and my jeans. He tore open a rubber package.

"Ethan you just took a shower." I stated. He shrugs. "You want to help me take another one?" He asks.

Before I could say anything I feel him slowly thrust into me. I moan loudly.

He pins my arms down and thrusts faster. I scream his name. "Mmh Ethan. Yes." I scream.

"Faster." I demand. "Beg for me babygirl!" He demands.

--------
I lift up and get dressed. I check the time and it's six. I fix my hair and grab my keys off of Ethan's nightstand, then leave his room.

Grayson's on the couch watching tv. I was hoping to avoid him, but I guess not. He turns to me.

"Don't, lecture me! I know!" I stated. He put his hands in the air and continued watching tv.

I say goodbye and walk out to my car.

Final-, fucking, -ly!!

When I get home my mom is in the kitchen cooking. I attempt to walk past her but she stops me. "Is that the boy?" She asks. "No!" I stated. "Who was that?" She asks. "His brother." I stated. She dropped the knife on top the counter.

"Please tell me, that you two were out from three to six because you went to the library." My mom begs. "Sure." I agree. "Oh my gosh." She says under her breath. "It's not even like that mom!" I stated.

"Okay, so, correct me if I'm wrong. In a total of one day, you accomplished to spend more than a minute, two hours and some to be exact, with two guys? On a Saturday?" She asks. "Three." I stated. She put her head in her hands. "And what did you do?" She asks.

"Okay look, the first one. You know the guy with his shirt off. He is just a friend, and he slept on the couch. Not in my room." I stated. "And the other two?" She asks.

"The second guy, is also a friend. He drove me to go get my car which I left at his house yesterday." I stated. "You went to his house yesterday?" She asks. "Yeah. I told you I was." I stated. "So he and his brother threw the party?"

"Yeah!" I assure her.

"Don't ever throw a party in my house!" She warns. "Tell me about the third one. And if you say he's another 'friend' I'm going to shoot myself." She stated. "He is a friend though." I explain. "What did you two do?" She asks. I try to quickly think of a lie.

"We,-" I begin. Obviously I wasn't gonna tell her what we actually did. She would never let me leave the house again. "We played... Jenga?" I say in more of a question. "You played Jenga? For two in a half hours?" She asks.

"Look, the game was pretty intense!" I defended. She nods. "Hm. Pretty long game of Jenga in my opinion." She stated.

"No. I was looking for my keys for about an hour. And the drive there and back was about forty five minutes." I defended. She shook her head and began chopping again. I walk upstairs.

"Wait, is playing Jenga some kind of code? I haven't seen you play Jenga since the ninth grade!" She yelled. I rushed upstairs to my room.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" I stated and shut my door. I kicked my shoes off and lay down on my bed.