10

Before///
~Don't show anybody tho. I'm really I insecure about it cause it's not the right color!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Marie's POV~
I put my phone down and stare out the window. The sun is down. I hop out of my bed and walk over to my dresser where I had put the clothes I picked out. It was a flannel, high waisted ripped jeans and a crop top, with some nike shoes.

I get dressed. Just as I finish I get a text from Hayden. 🖕🏼-'Hurry the fuck up!'

I grab my phone and walk down the stairs. My mom stops me. "Where are you going?" She asks. "A party" I stated. "Will there be alcohol there?" She asks. "No?" I say, kind of asking. "Are we ever going to talk about the other morning?" She asks. "Nope!" I say walking over to the door.

"Wait!" She demands. "Yea?" I ask turning to her. "Tomorrow morning were talking about it" she stated. I sigh and open the door."Okay mom." I agree and shut the door.

I get in my car and put my phone on the aux cord. 'Too Good' By Drake Ft Rihanna comes on. I sing to it on the way there.

When I finally arrive at the house, you could hear the music blasting from the outside and the smell of alcohol was strong as a muthafucka! I swear they must've dumped the house in a pool of beer before the party.

I got out of the car. Brian comes out of nowhere and puts his arm in my shoulder. Hayden stands to my right. "Now, hoe! Try not to be a hoe when we get in the house" Brian suggested directing at me.

I roll my eyes and push his arm off me. "Shut up!" I demand. I see Angie get out of her car with Sofie, Ethan's girlfriend, and some other girl.

Angie glances over to us and begins walking over. But then shakes her head and walks back to the car. I look at Brian then at her. I roll my eyes and she shrugs, biting her lip.

The bitch that got out of the car with Angie and Sofie, walked past me. Her shoulder bumped into mine but she keeps walking, without saying 'sorry'.

"What's her name" I ask, pointing to the girl that just walked in front of me.
    "Meredith" Brian replied looking at her butt.

I snap my fingers in his face. "There's nothing there! What are you staring at?" I ask him. He chuckles. "Anyways, are either of you friends with her" I ask. "I'm not! Why" Hayden asks.

"Because if I beat her ass I don't want you two to think I'm a bad person" I stated. "I could take care of her for you. But the longest it'll last is two days. She'll be able to walk again by then" he stated with a wink.

I put my arm out stopping him before he gets in the house. "Do you go to church" I ask. He shakes his head. "No!" He stated. "You should" I replied and moved my arm.

He rolled his eyes and walked in the house calling after Meredith. I gag. Hayden grabs my arm and pulls me threw the house with her.

We walk into the kitchen. She grabs two red cups and fills them with something to drink. She hands me one. "I need you to stay with me for like the next, five minutes" she stated. "Why" I ask taking a sip from the cup. "Because Nate and I made eye contact" she stated.

I shrug. "Okay?" I ask. "I don't want him to talk to me" she stated. "Why not" I ask. "Because he's cute" she stated. "I'm sorry I'm not seeing the problem" I stated taking another sip from the cup.

"He's friends with Aaron. I'm dating Aaron. I think he's cute" she stated. "And people say I'm a hoe" I say under my breath. "It's not like I want to fuck him. I just think he's cute" she stated. "Mhm" I say taking a long sip from the cup. "Sure" I say. "Don't want to fuck him, my ass" I say under my breath.

She glares at me. "Stop with the long judgy sips" she demands. Nate comes into the kitchen. Her eyes widen. "Byeee!" I say with a smile. "Fuck you" she yells as I leave the kitchen.

______________________________
No beef with Meredick, I just think she's a bitch. She literally had one, of the two (in particular)most wonderful, human beings in the world, and she's a bitch about it. Like, wtf is wrong with you??? Are you blind, can you not see that beauty?? Or are you deaf, can you not hear that beauty?? I'm a Grayson's girl! But you fuck with one twin, you fuck with the whole fandom!

And yes, I see the spelling error! Am I going to fix it? No! Her name stays Meredick!