50

~Ethan's POV~
"What are you doing Sofie? Why is she here?" I ask. Sofie stands up. "Because I have some unfinished business." She stated.

"Which is?" Marie asks. "You know that video I had to show you the other day?" Sofie asks. Marie nods slowly, confused.

"It's a pretty interesting video!" Sofie stated. "Let me see!" Marie ordered. Sofie pulls out her phone.

I snatch it away. "Sofie just let her go home!" I demand. Sofie snatches her phone back.

"What the hell is going on?" Marie asks. Meredith pushes me down so I'm sitting at a desk, and Sofie plays the video. I get up from the desk.

Marie furrows her eyebrows. She looks up at Sofie, then glances at me. "When was this?" She laughs nervously.

"It's not-"

"It was around maybe two weeks ago." Meredith says cutting me off. "When we were together?" Marie asks, looking at me.

"No babe, I didn't do it. I know it looks bad but-"

"Hell yeah it looks bad, Ethan. How can you say you didn't do it when there's a freaking video?" She asks angrily.

"He's had the video for days now. He just didn't tell you about it!" Meredith butt in. "Because it isn't what it looks like." I defended.

"It isn't?" Marie asks. "No. I didn't do anything with Meredith. I just hid the video cause I knew you would react this way!" I stated.

"How am I supposed to act Ethan?" She asks. "When I tell you I didn't do it you're supposed to trust me, not Sofie!" I stated.

"She's showing me a got damn video! I'm supposed to take your word over the proof?" She asks. I see her eyes glass over. I open my mouth to speak but she cuts me off.

"Ya know what? I just need to go home." She says and turns around to leave but Daniel blocks her way.

"What are you doing?" She asks. "I can't let you leave yet." He stated. "Why the hell not?" She asks angrily, trying to hold back the tears. "I just can't!" He says.

"No one, is leaving. Not until he looks you in your little face, and admits to you that he did it. Because I know, by time tomorrow rolls over, you'll be back with him. So get comfortable." Sofie suggested.

Marie tries to walk past Daniel but he grabs her and turns her around so she's facing everyone in the room. He holds her tightly.

"Now Ethan, start talking!" Sofie demands. I shake my head. "There is nothing to admit! I didn't do it!" I say. I glance at Marie but she looks away.

"I like how you can come back to school and pretend like nothing happened between us Ethan. It really hurts ya know." Meredith stated.

"We didn't do shit Meredith! Stop lying!" I order. "She's not lying Ethan. I have the video, it's time to accept what you've done." Sofie antagonized me.

"And if not. I have another video. Just, for you." She warned cheerfully.

"Don't you remember?" Meredith asks walking towards me. "The way your hands were on my body. The way I moaned your name-"

"Shut up!" Order, cutting her off.

I see the tears roll down Marie's cheeks as she's being forced to listen to this.

But it didn't happen. None of it.

"Let her go!" I demand, and step closer. "Uh. I wouldn't do that Ethan. You don't want me to release this video do you?" Sofie ask.