32

Check multimedia always! And keep your holy water with you at all times!
________________________________________
Before///             (Grayson's POV)
But I can't shake this feeling. And every time I see them together it hurts. Because she's happy with him. Even when he treats her so badly.

"I love you, Marie!" I stated.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Grayson's POV~
"I love you Marie!"

But, I didn't say it aloud. She would never feel the same way.

She's so in love with Ethan, it actually hurts. I knew when she asked if you've ever just sat awake at night and cried, she was talking about her and Ethan.

She's too composed and bottled up to ever admit that she wants to be with Ethan.

All this sitting on the sidelines and watching the one I want, love someone else, can make you see things differently.

I should've told her how I felt before she could fall for Ethan, but I didn't want to be rejected. It's happened so many times, it's probably the only thing guaranteed for me.

There are so many girls who I could be with, but I don't appreciate it because they're not the ones I want.

It just sucks how the ones I want, always want someone else. And they'll never look at me as anyone they would be with.

If Marie knew how I felt about her, she wouldn't be out here with me right now. And I don't want to risk anything.

I truly feel like I love her. I fall deeper in love everyday. But she's an amazing person to be around. And I don't want to risk that by telling her I love her.

How would you react if someone you thought was your friend tells you they love you?

    ~Marie's POV~
Grayson places his hand on mine. It was kinda weird,
but his hands are comforting.

He sighs and lifts up. I lift up with him.

We see a car in the distance. "Oh my god who is that?" I ask panicked. "I don't even know." Grayson replied.

Really? He's just, calm?

"What time is it?" I ask. "I still don't know." He replied. "Can you hand me my water?" I ask.

He hands it to me. I chug it down. He snatches it from me. "What the hell?" I ask.

"You're high not drunk! Drinking water doesn't work." He stated. I laugh a little. "I know." I stated.

The car pulls up and someone gets out. Grayson quickly grabs a can of something and sprays it before throwing it somewhere in the car.

The person in the car walks closer and I see it's Ethan.

I shake my head and lay down. "Grayson what the hell are you doing out here?" He asks.

"Uhm." Grayson said scratching his neck. "I was-" Grayson stops himself and shakes his head.

"I forgot." Grayson lied. I snort, Grayson chuckles quietly. "Forgot." I say to myself.

"Marie?" Ethan asks. "No. it's Jenny from the block." I say sarcastically.

"Grayson. Moms going to have you in a casket if you're not home in the next second." Ethan stated.

"How'd you know where I was?" Grayson asks. "Mom has a tracker on your phone." He pointed out.