4

Before///
At the end of the day I walk to my locker. When I am shoved by someone.
"Sorry"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Marie's POV~
"Sorry" I say and turn around to see no one. "Wow" I say again. As I am walking, someone pulls my backpack, and I am pulled backwards.

I turn around, ready to smack someone but I come face to face with Ethan. My hand in his grip, and he's staring directly at me. A smirk runs across his face. I roll my eyes and take my hand from him.

"You forgot this, badass" he mocks, handing me a sheet of paper. It's my Spanish homework. I take it from him.

"Thank you, jackass" I reply. He chuckles and then rolls his eyes. I put in my backpack and as he passes by me, he whispers in my ear. "Don't forget" he says.

I turn around and see him walking through the double doors, and out of the school. I shake my head, and roll my eyes. "He is so cocky." I said to myself as I turn around and walk out of the school.

When I get home I check the time, and it is 3:25. I take a quick shower and change into some clean clothes(above). I got on my phone and mapped how to get to St. Charles street. I got into my car, and drove there.

When I got there I got out of my car and looked around. He was no where to be seen. So I decided to actually get on the swings. I put my phone in my pocket and began to walk over to the swings. When there was a noise in the distance. I shake my head and start walking back to my car.

"Hell no" I say on my way. Before I get to the car a strong pair of hands grabs my waist. "You better be hot as fuck, with a killer jaw line, or I'm going to kick you in the crotch" I say as I turn around to see the blue eyed God. He chuckles.

"I hope you mean me" he asks. I raise an eyebrow. "No, I was talking about your twin" I say sarcastically. "See, now that sounds dumb because you actually have a twin" I continue.

He rolls his eyes and laughs. I look down at his hands on my waist and feel the butterfly's in my stomach. But they soon rush away as I come back to reality.

I remove his hands from my waist and look up at him again. "What" he asks. "You have a girlfriend" I stated. "Who?.. Oh" he replies. I stare at him blankly.

"Are you serious" I shake my head and say quietly. He starts laughing. "I was kidding" he states. "Sure" I agree. "So what do you want" I ask, realizing how close he was to me.

He looks down at me and stares in my eyes. I open my mouth to speak but his lips collide with mine. I know it's wrong but I kiss back. The soft pace of my heart beat changes, and now is a race track.

~
I finally collect myself knowing that this can't happen and I push him off. I avoid eye contact because I know his cocky ass will have a smirk on his face, and I'm being a bitch ass slut for kissing him back even when I know he has a girlfriend. Uhh I'm so stupid. What if someone finds out. I just got here and I kissed someone's boyfriend. Great. And, it wasn't even a kiss. It was a fucking make out. But, Actually her boyfriend kissed me. I did nothing wrong. Except kiss back. But no one has to know that. If they find out we kissed(made out). It was all him. All him! I look at my phone case.

This is a fucking lie

This is a fucking lie. I was spraying, but nothing was happening!
~

I am pulled away from my thoughts by his phone buzzing. My heart stops. I swear, if that's his girlfriend... I look up at Ethan who pulls his phone out of his pocket and stares at the screen.

He looks up and utter annoyance covers his face. He sighs and begins to speak but I shake my head. I wave him off(I-G-G-bye).

As he leaves I turn around and burry my face in my hands. And lean on my car. "What the fuck" I ask myself aloud.

I go home, and take a shower. I lay in bed and just think. "What the fuck" I ask myself again, still confused about how someone could be so hot.

The next morning when I get dressed I realize, today is going to be so awkward. I have three classes with Ethan, lunch is four(my fave class, yes, it's a class). He just better not try and talk to me. That way I can stay calm and not weird. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

My mom is on her phone again. "You ready" she asks. "No" I reply. She looks up at me worriedly. "Are you being bullied. I'm taking you to school" she says grabbing her keys. "I not being bullied. " I say. She raises an eyebrow and places her keys down.

"What wrong then" she asks. I grab my backpack and walk over to the door. "I made out with someone's boyfriend! Bye, love you mom" I say before rushing out the door and to my car.

When I get to school Ethan is in front of the school with his friends. "Fuck. He has to make everything so difficult doesn't he. Just go inside" I say to myself and turn my car off.

They remain in the same spot. I groan and open my door. I see Ethan look over at me but I don't make eye contact. I continue to walk to the building. Just as I do I hear Ethan call my name.
"Marie"