37

Before///
"Grayson." Angie giggled. "Shh, shh." Grayson ordered. I gag in my mouth and shut my door. Turning on some music, and blasting it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Marie's POV~
I close my locker and turn around to bump into a stack of bricks.

I swear there wasn't a wall there before! What the fuck?

I open my eyes to see Daniel. He smirks down at me. I smile awkwardly. "Heyy,y?" I ask.

"Hey." He replied. He put his arms on the side of me. My back against the lockers, and in between him, in front of me. His face inches from mine. "I wanted to ask you something." He stated.

I nod slowly. "What did you want to ask me?" I ask. He's about to speak but he's pulled back. I sigh in relief, as I hear Ethan's voice.

"Bibbity, Bobbity, back the fuck up!" He demands. "Must be at least-" he stops and jokingly counts the tiles. "All the way down there!" Ethan said pointing to the end of the hallway.

"Bye, bye, now!" Ethan said and waved at Daniel. Daniel looks at me. "You two are a 'thing' now?" He asks.

"I have to pee." I lie, and walk away. I look back and see Ethan start walking away, while facing Daniel. Ethan flips Daniel off, before turning the other way.

Daniel holds a confused look on his face.

I walk down the hall with Ethan behind me. I'm about to pass the girls bathroom when Grayson comes out.

I stop in front of him. Ethan and I stare at him. "Why the hell did you just come out of the girls bathroom?" I ask.

He looks at me, and Ethan, then shrugs. "I don't know." He replied. I try to walk past but he moves in front of me. "It's full. All the stalls are occupied." He stated.

"And you know this why?" I ask and push through him. The door opens and a girl who isn't Angie walks out. "Sorry." She says and moves out of my way.

She hands Grayson his phone. "You left this." She stated and handed it to him. She fixes her lipstick as she walks off.

Ethan and I turn to Grayson. "I don't know her." He defended. "Really?" Ethan asks. "You are in no place to talk, and you will never be. I can call ten girls right now, who you slept with." He stated.

"Uhm shut the fuck up!" Ethan demands talking over Grayson. "Oops." Grayson says, and walks down the hallway to that girl.

I roll my eyes. And follow him down the hallway. "Didn't you have to pee?" Ethan asks. "No." I laugh.

-----------
I didn't tell Angie about earlier with Grayson 'cause I figured it's really none of my business. That's between them.

I also didn't tell them about Ethan and I, but, that's between us. So I'm not telling them shit, cause they're going to give me stupid lectures, and fuck everyone!

Behind me at Ethan's table I see some girl from the cheerleading team walk over.

She sits really close to Ethan and smiles. "Hey?" She asks but I could hardly hear. "Shut the fuck up!" I demand to everyone at my table. "That time of month again." Angie says quietly.

I flip her off. It's not. But maybe I should just tell her about Grayson. I'm feeling bitchy today.

I continue to listen. "Hi?" He asks. "Well, you're a cutie, and I couldn't stop thinking about you all day." She stated. "Thanks." Ethan said.

I roll my eyes. 'Thanks.'

"Can I have your number? Maybe we can meet up sometime later?" She asks. Ethan shakes his head. "I have a girlfriend." He stated taking a sip of his drink.

I almost fell out of my fucking seat. Actually I did fall out of my seat.

Everyone looks at me. I laugh, "Ha. Oops." I say and stand up. I see Ethan laugh at me.

I throw my food away and sit back down, smiling widely.

I'm not hungry anymore. The bitch in me is full, cause the whore over there was swerved.

The girl, rolls her eyes and gets up from the table. "Whatever." She says and walks away. Angie hits my arm. "What?" I ask. "When did Ethan get a girlfriend? And who is it?" She asks.

It's me bitch!💁🏼

I shrug. "I don't know." I lie. "Bet you he'll cheat within the next 48 hours." Hayden asks.

You're one to talk, aren't you now?

Mentally flipping both of them off right now, and trying to hold a smile in real life, is fucking hard.

I need someone to talk to other than these pieces of shits. But Brian isn't here.

"Hey, where is Brian?" I ask. They shrug. "I haven't seen him since yesterday." Hayden answered. "Do you think he's going through another pack of socks?" Hayden asks.

I see Angie visibly tense at the question. But the bell rings, saving her. We get up and go to the last period of the day.

On my way there I'm pulled aside by Ethan. He kisses me roughly, gripping my waist as he pulls me closer to him.

"Why'd you fall?" He asks against my lips. "I saw a bug." I lie and pull away. He rolls his eyes, "Yeah, okay." He says and kisses me again.

Someone turns the corner, and I push Ethan away. Running a hand through my hair.

Grayson walks out, and stares at us. "You two look really sketchy right now." He stated. I shrug. "It's a given." I told him.

"Alright well, go to class little dick!" I demand motioning him to the end of the hallway.

I can see him clench his jaw, and narrow his eyes at me.

Shake my head. He has pride issues. Dude, little dick, tomato tomahto. Get over it.

"You, will end up missing. Stop with the fucking nickname!" He orders walking away.

"Yeah yeah. Little dick, I got it." I tease him. "Fuck you!" He says and disappears down the hall.

As he leaves Ethan kisses me again, and I kiss back. "He hates that nickname. Like, with every bone in his body." Ethan told me. "That's why I gave it to him." I stated.

--------------
No school tmrw there will be an update! A better one