3

Before///
I rolled my eyes.
    "We were just talking" I defended.
    "Since we're talking about him. Guess who's coming over!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Marie's POV~
I turn around to see Ethan walking over with a smirk. I sigh and shake my head. He walks over and sits on the table, so he's next to me. He looks down at me.

"Hey" he asks. I roll my eyes. "Why are you here" I ask. "Why not" he questions. "Oooh" I hear Angie say. "What do you want" I ask. "I want to know why you're not going to the party" he states.

"You're not going to the party" Hayden asks. "No I'm not going to the party. What does it matter" I ask.

"Because everyone is going to the party" Hayden and Ethan stated at the same time. They gave each other a weird look.

"Never again" they say at the same time once more. He narrows his eyes at her, then turns his attention back to me. I roll my eyes.

"Aren't you new here" he asks. I nod. "That means you've never experienced, one of these party's before. That's an even bigger reason to come" he stated

"You know you have nothing better to do on a Friday night. So come" Brian demanded. "What do you mean? I have 101 things to do on a Friday night" I defend.

He rolled his eyes and nodded. "Sure" Brian said sarcastically. "If you won't come for yourself. Then come for me" Ethan begs.

"I don't know you. We just met. And it was by accident" I stated. "And don't you have a girlfriend douche bag" Angie asks throwing a tomato at him. "You couldn't have thrown a chip. Instead you chose a tomato" he asks. She nods and gives him a toothy smile.

"You have a girlfriend?" I ask. Everyone but Ethan nods. Ethan just shrugs. "How the fuck don't you know if you have a girlfriend. Wow. Don't get people to hate me because they think we have a 'thing'. Go sit with your girlfriend. Go to the party with her" I demand.

I was kinda hurt. I actually kinda like Ethan. He's outgoing, and very attractive. His jawline is perfection, and slays my life. When I bumped into his strong chest, I might have gotten a concussion.

"Marie" Ethan begins, taking me away from my thoughts. He gets off of the table and sits next to me. He whispers in my ear. "Meet me by the swings after school" he demands and stands up from the seat.

His voice was raspy and deep. When I felt his warm breath on my neck, it felt good. But he has a girlfriend. I may not know her but it's just really wrong. Even if it felt so right.

He walks away without another word. He walks to his table. Hayden and Brian are debating something. Angie just sits there, quietly watching, and eating her food. I stare into the distance.

"Where are the swings" I ask. "Swings" Angie asks. "The swings, on St. Charles street" Hayden stated.

"Why are you worried about the swings" Brian asks. "No reason" I reply. He raises an eyebrow. "He asked you to meet him there didn't he" Brian asks. "No" I defend. "Bitch?" he asks. I roll my eyes.

"He has a girlfriend" I stated. "And he's a player, Marie! Don't fuck with him. You'll just get your heart broken" Hayden stated and snatched a chip from Angie.

She smacked her hand and threw another tomato. "Bitch, throw another tomato" Brian threatened.

Angie searched through her salad. Instead of a tomato she threw a cucumber in his face. His eyes widened and his mouth held agape. Angie giggled. Brian got up from his seat, and so did Angie. She jumped over the chair and tried to get away, but he grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

I smile. "I ship it" I yelled. Hayden giggled. Brian and Angie look at each other. He lets her go, and they cringe. "No" Brian stated. "Bitch" Angie says. Brian laughs.

"(S)He's not my type" they say at the same time. I roll my eyes. The bell rings, signaling that lunch was over. I got up and threw my trash away, realizing that I didn't eat anything.

At the end of the day I walk to my locker. When I am shoved by someone.
"Sorry"