42

~Marie's POV~
"Wait, just drop me off right here." I ask pointing to the corner a few inches away from my house.

"Why? Your house is right there!" He stated and continued driving. He stops and unlocks the door. I got out and before I shut the door he leaned in for a kiss but I back up.

He raises an eyebrow. I look around and peck his lips. I try to close the door but he blocks it and pulls me inside the car shutting the door.

"What's wrong?" He asks. "Oh, nothing!" I lie. He furrows his eyebrows. "Then why are you acting so jumpy?" He asks. I sigh.

"Because my dads home!" I stated. Ethan still looks confused. "Aren't you happy?" He asks.

"You don't understand. I'm fucking ecstatic. I haven't seen him in forever. But, I'm afraid he'll see us." I stated.

"So?" He asks. "You're ashamed of me?" He asked acting like he was hurt. I punch his arm. "I'm serious, Ethan." I say.

"Why is it so bad if he sees us?" He asked. "Because if he doesn't like you he will make me stay away from you, or shoot you!" I stated.

"He won't shoot me!" Ethan protested. "No Ethan. He will! He keeps a gun in a safe upstairs in his room. He will shoot you!" I stated. Ethan stays quiet. "Well good luck have fun with your dad!" He stated.

"No, you know what. Let's go say hi!" I ask. "Nah, I'm good. You two have some catching up to do." He stated. I pull his arm and he unbuckled his seatbelt getting out I the car and shutting the door.

"Do you like, wanna sign something just in case he does shoot you. I'm not risking being sued." I stated. Ethan shakes his head and turns back to his car. I pull him.

"I swear if he's not at all as bad as you're making him, you will be punished." He whispered in my ear as we walk up to the door.

Okey daddy!

I unlock the door and we step inside. I see my dad standing in the kitchen talking to my mom. My mom turns to me, and smiles, but my dad doesn't.

"Mark this is her boyfriend, Ethan." My mom stated. My dad shook his head and whispered something in my moms ear. "I already don't like him, he's too close." My dad stated.

My mom smacked his arm and whispered something. "Be nice. He's a good kid!" She stated.

Not in bed.....

I walk up to my dad and he embraces me in a hug. He lets go and walks over to Ethan who tenses up.

"So. Ethan? How long have you been dating my daughter?" My dad asks putting his hand on Ethan's shoulder; gripping it tightly. I close my eyes and shake my head.

"Uhm. Four weeks." Ethan stated. "Well I'm her dad." He stated and stuck his hand out to shake Ethan's. Ethan loosens up and gave him his hand.

"Do you want something to drink?" My dad asks. Ethan shakes his head. "No thank you! I'm good." Ethan replied.

"You sure, beer? We have vodka? Or maybe some Tequila? Hennessy?" My dad suggests. Ethan's eyes widen. "N-no. I-I don't. I don't drink." Ethan stutters. I chuckle a little.

Yes you do!😏

"You sure? There was a little hesitation there son?" My dad asks patting Ethan's back. "It was just unexpected." Ethan defended.

"How about you stay for lunch. Maybe I can get to know you a little more?" My dad asks.

Ethan doesn't get time to reply cause my dad speaks. "Great, we were just about to eat." My dad stated.

I groan massaging my temples.

----------
Silence crept over the table. I sigh and run a hand through my hair, sitting up. "Daddy can you pass me the salt?" I ask.

Ethan and my dad both reach for it.

My eyes widen and I smack Ethan's arm away, sinking down into my seat, as I felt my mother and fathers stares boring holes into me.

I bite my lip, and Ethan hides his face in his sweater. His face slowly getting red with embarrassment.

"Instinct." Ethan said. "The salt was right there." Ethan pointed out. "I thought I should just- so you don't have to-"

"Never mind." He says as he realizes my parents stares we're never ending.

-----------
"And what's your IQ?" My dad asks staring at Ethan. "One twenty eig-"

"Why don't you ask for his social security number too?" I suggest cutting Ethan off.

"Okay. What is it?" My dad asks staring holes through Ethan.

"Mark stop!" My Mom demands, smacking my dad's arm. He chuckles. "I was kidding." He stated but continued to stare at Ethan, intensely.

Ethan's phone rings, he looks down at it, breaking their eye contact. Ethan lets out a breathe of relief. "Sorry it's my mom." Ethan stated, and stood up.

I feel you, I want to get the hell out of here too.

"Yeah he has to go." I stated. I get up from the chair and push Ethan towards the door. "It's over already?" My dad asks.

"I'm sorry dad but Ethan has somewhere to be!" I stated. Ethan exhales, like he was holding in a breath. I open the door and Ethan gladly steps out.

"Told you! If you would've stayed any longer he was gonna shoot you." I stated. Ethan nods. "Most likely." He replied.

~Ethan's POV~
I see her dad inch closer to the door trying to hear what we were saying. Marie's mom pulled him back and glared at him.

They start talking back and forth. "No. I don't like him. Where did he even come from?" My dad asks.

Marie leans in for a kiss but I back up and shake my head slightly. "He's watching!" I stated staring at her dad- who was giving me a death stare.

She rolls her eyes and cups my cheeks connecting her lips with mine. I grip her waist slightly.

I see her dad furrow his eyebrows, and I pull away. "See you later." I whisper and she nods. "Bye!" She stated and I peck her lips once more. "Bye." I reply and walk back to my car.

--------
"He has a gun?" Grayson asks. I shrug. "She said he has a gun and he's in the military so I'm damn sure he knows how to use one!" I stated.

Grayson looked like he was about to die of laughter. "So knowing he has a gun, she kissed you in front of her dad?" Grayson asks. I nod.

"She finna get you killed!" Grayson stated. I punch him in the shoulder. "No I'm serious. Her dads going to kill you!" He continued.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. Grayson laughs louder. "You reached for the salt." He said between breathes. "And her dad was there." He stated patting his leg.

"Oh my gosh this is great." Grayson said and rubbed his eyes. "That will forever be funny." He stated.

-------
!!!!Happy birthday to me!!!!
Right before Halloween. I'm the devil bitches🖕🏾
10/30/16