17

Before///
"Oh my god. Mom stop!" Grayson demands. She laughs and the door shuts.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Marie's POV~
I get out of my car and walk into the school building. I'm instantly greeted by Hayden. She had a sad look on her face and she was biting her lip.

"I need your hoe skills." She stated. I narrow my eyes. "You're lucky I like you! Otherwise I would've smacked you for that." I stated.

She rolled her eyes. "Will you help me?" She begs. I walk past her and to my locker. I open it and I see her standing next to my locker door.

"Please!! I'm begging." She stated. I get my books and shut my locker door. I turn to her. "What do you need help with?" I ask.

"I don't know. Life." She says. "My hoe skills only work so far. That's not in my boundaries." I stated snarkily.

"Okay, Uhm. I just found out that Aaron was with someone at the party." She stated. I shrug. "Okay. How does this involve me?"

"Nate keeps flirting with me and I think I was with him at the party. Remember? You and I talked. Then you left me with him. We talked. It was awkward but it happened. Then he left and you finally came back. You got drunk and we went to dance. And I woke up at your house." She stated.

"Yeah. That gets us nowhere!" I pointed out and began walking to homeroom. She gets in front of me and stops me. "Come on. Can you tell me what to do?" She begs.

"Look. I'll help you at lunch. Right now, I need to get to class. I'm failing at attendance." I stated. She looks confused.

"What?" She asks. "I'm tardy too often. If I'm late again she's going to call my mom." I stated. I began walking again.

She stops me. "When do you care if your mom finds out?" She asks. "Since my dad is coming home." I stated.

Her eyes widened. I nod. "Yeah. So if you don't mind. I'll like to get to class for once." I stated. She nods and motions me off.

-------
"I don't know. You think he slept with someone?" She nods. "Okay then confront him! Problem solved." I stated picking through the salad that sat in front of me.

"I can't confront him." She stated. "Why not?" I ask. "Because I can't!" She says again. "Why not?" I ask.

"Because I think I slept with Nate." She said a little too loud. Everyone in the room turns to us.

Aaron gets up from his seat in the cafeteria. "Shit." I say under my breath. Aaron's eyes get glassy.

He turns to Nate. "Really? My girlfriend?" Aaron asks hitting Nate's chest; pushing him backward.

Nate gulps and shakes his head. He closes his eyes and look down. "Fucking dick." Aaron yells and pushed Nate out of his seat.

He smacks the tray of food off the table and shakes his head. The whole cafeterias attention was on Aaron as he walks through the double doors.

Hayden hopped on of her seat and followed him. "Aaron wait?"

Brian comes over to my table and sits down. "I'm not one to judge but... You are THE worst person to tell shit to!" He stated.

"It's not my fault. She's the one who went yelling it throughout the cafeteria." I stated. He shakes his head.

"Stop judging me. I didn't sleep with someone else, when I have a boyfriend." I stated. "Because you don't have a boyfriend." Brian stated.