12

Before///
I pull my knees up to my chest, and close my eyes for a few seconds.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- This chapter is kinda smutty! -

    ~Marie's POV~
I closed my eyes and I keep seeing images of last night, replaying in my head. But I can't remember who I was with.

_______________________________
He pins my arms down, so they're on opposite sides of my head and sucks on my neck; trailing down my chest.
--

He grips my waist and thrusts into me. I moan, digging my nails into his back.
--

He kisses down my thighs to my slit. He licks my clit and I moan. I attempt to close my legs but he forces them back down.
____________________

All I can remember is the way he touched me. How it felt when he kissed my body. And his length. I couldn't forget that, especially since the pain in my thighs won't go away.

I finally found the courage to ask. "Did you guys see who I was with last night?" I ask. "You're asking the wrong person. I can barely remember my name!" Angie stated. "Then how'd we get home?" I ask. "I don't really know. I think Brian drove us back." Hayden answered.

I got up and glanced outside. My car isn't there. "Shit!" I say. "What?" Hayden asks. "My cars still at his house." I stated. "Who's house were we at again?" Angie asks. "Ethan's!" I stated. "And this is bad because? I mean, you can just go get it." Hayden stated.

"I think I did some shit, last night. With someone. But I can't remember who." I stated. "And you think it's Ethan?" Angie asks. "No. I don't think it's anyone. I just know it happened. And if it was Ethan, I'll have to kill myself." I rambled.

"Why, would you do that. Don't you and him have like, 'a thing'?" Brian asks from my doorway.

"That's the point. That thing between he and I shouldn't be going on. He has a girlfriend!" I stated. "Oh yeah." Hayden nodded. "But don't you think, it's better him than some random guy at the party?" Brian asks. I shrug.

"And don't you like, fuck with him anyways. You didn't seem to care that he had a girlfriend before." Hayden stated. "I know. But that was before his brother pointed out something. And made me feel bad." I stated.

Brian started laughing. Angie hasn't said anything since Brian got up here. I see her stare at him for a few seconds, then close her legs tightly. She shakes her head.

I look at him and realize he still isn't wearing a shirt. I smirk. "Really Ange?" I ask. She looks up at me and blushes.

"Shut up!" She demands. Hayden raises an eyebrow. I nudge my head to Brian a little. Hayden quietly gasps, as she looks at Angie. "Wow." She says in a whisper.

Brian walks over to my bed and throws one of the pillows at me.

"And you just did that because?" I ask. He throws another one. "Cause you threw the damn bottle at my head!" He stated.

I get up from my chair and pick one of the pillows up. I attempt to smack him with it but he grabs it. He pulls on the pillow but I don't let go. He tickles me.

My mom comes out of her room, and past mine, on her way downstairs. She comes back up.

"No boys in your room!" My mom stated. "Mom? Seriously?" I ask. She nods, eyeing Brian. "Definitely!" She demands. I sigh. Brian chuckles and walks down stairs, followed by my mom.

I hear them talking downstairs. "So how do you know my daughter?" My mom asks. "Uhm, we met on her first day." Brian stated. There was a second of silence. "And are you-"

"We're just friends." Brian stated quickly. "Mhm... Well, do you want anything to eat before you go?" My mom asks. "No thanks. I'm okay!" Brian stated. "What's your name?" My mom asks him. "Brian." He replied. "Brian? Can I ask you a favor?" My mom asks. "Sure." Brian replied. "Next time you're here, shirt stays on!" My mom stated. I hear Brian chuckle. "It will." He assured her. I roll my eyes.

Hayden checked her phone then stood up from my bed. Angie did too. I'm guessing she got a text from Brian. And he was their ride. "Bye!" I say. They walk over and give me a hug. Then they walk downstairs and I hear the door shut.

-------
After they're gone I keep eyeing my phone. I need a ride to go get my car. But what if it was him, and he remembers.

I don't want my mom taking me. Brian already left, and Grayson totally hates me. My options are literally limited. I pick up my phone. I don't even have Grayson's number. And I'm sure as hell not texting Ethan.

I call Brian. 📲
-hello?
-Yeah. I need one, teeny tiny favor from you!
-what
-do you have Grayson's number?
-yeah
-can you give it to me... Please
-you know I have to ask him first right
-I mean yeah, do whatever it takes. Just don't talk or text, or communicate with Ethan in any way!
-okay
I hang up and wait.

A few minutes later I get a text from Brian. It's Grayson's number. I thank him.

-----
I spend about 100 hours contemplating if I should call him. I really need my car. I have school tomorrow. And my moms going to kill me when she finds out its not here.

So I dial his number and call him. 📲
-hello
-yeah. So, first excuse my rambling, but I know you hate me. And don't really want to talk to me, ever. But I need the tiniest favor from you, and I will never bother to you again.
-what do you need
-I was totally drunk off my ass last night, and I forgot my car
-how'd you get home
-Brian brought me

There was silence. And he didn't respond.