46

~Marie's POV~
Ethan walks into my room, and looks down at me. He raises an eyebrow. "Why are you on the floor?" He asks. I sigh. "My uterus hates me." I responded with my face on the carpet.

"Oh."

"Well bye." He says and leaves. "Love you too." I say and roll my eyes, as he walks out; even though he just got here.

------------
Minutes later Ethan comes back with a bag full of stuff, spoons, and pads. "I didn't know if you needed more. So, I got some anyways." He stated and threw them on my bed.

He dumped the things on the bag out on my bed as well. Takis, Hot Cheetos, Sour Patch, Kit Kats, Arizona ice tea, cookies and cream ice cream, and donuts.

I coo. "You are my favorite person." I stated. "I'd like to think I was your favorite person before." He stated. "I mean I am your boyfriend but that's whatever." He continued.

"This all looks delicious. But, I'm on a diet." I joke. He shrugs and hands me a spoon. "I'll still love you when you're fat." He teased and covered my face with kisses.

"What do you want to watch on Netflix?" He asks. "American Horror Story!" I stated. "I hate that show." He pointed out.

"I hate you." I responded. "You love me." He corrected me. "Yeah." I respond.

----------------
"It wasn't even his fault. That's not fair. His dad's a dick!" I pointed out, reliving the part where Damon's dad burned him for 'taking the money'.
-

"Bonnie no! Take the stake off! Take it off! Damon hurry up!" I order watching along with the show.
-

"Even after all the stupid shit Damon did Stephan still wanted to be with his brother." I stated.
-

"Baby it's just a show!" Ethan pointed out. "I know, but, if they don't help Damon, and Enzo. Bonnie won't get to be goals with Enzo. And Damon won't get to be crazy for Elena. Everything's going to shit, Ethan!" I say. Tears slipping from my eyes.

What the fuck is this liquid?
Bad bitches don't cry! What is this?

I wipe my tears quickly, and look at Ethan. "You will never speak of this!" I stated trying to control my tears.

"For now." He responded. "Ever!" I point. He nods, stuffing his face with ice cream.

"I hate my life!" I say running a hand through my hair. "What now?" He asks. "The show is ending." I answered. He shook his head.

"How tragic." He agrees. "I know." I reply. "Ice cream me!" I demand. He brings the spoon to my lips but ends up eating it himself.

"Fatass!" I smack his arm. He laughs. "What do you want to watch now?" He asks. "I don't know. I'm tired!" I stated.

"Your moods." He said. "I know." I agree. He shakes his head and puts the ice cream container down. He opens his arms and I lay on his chest.

~Ethan's POV~
As Marie sleeps I get a call. I pause the episode of 'The Flash', and answer it. It's Grayson.

"Hello?" I ask.
----"Meredith is here to see you."
"Like at the house?"
----"Yes! At the house."
"Why?"
----"You dated her. Why don't you ask?"
"Alright I'm coming."
----"Did you ever tell Marie? About Sofie?"
"Uhm.... yeah?" I lie.

No. I didn't. I'm afraid she's going to get really mad at me. What can I say I'm a sucker for love? But she's amazing. And if I would've just stayed away from my exes-who are insane-I wouldn't be in this situation.

He hangs up and I put my phone down. I cover my face with my hands, then run a hand through my hair.

I lift up. "Baby?" I ask, but she doesn't respond. "Babe!" I ask again. "Ba-" she puts her finger to my lips telling me to shut up.

"I'm gonna go, okay?" I ask laughing slightly. She nods without opening her eyes.

I get up from her bed and walk over to the door. "Ethan?" She asks, and I turn around. She keeps her eyes closed and motions me to her.

I walk over. Before I knew what she was doing she pecked my lips. "Okay. Now bye."

I peck her lips one more time before leaving to go deal with this problem.

----------------
"I think we should get back together Ethan. I miss you so much. The other day opened my eyes to that." She spoke.

"We didn't do anything. And you need to stop. Just leave me alone. It honestly is getting old. This desperate for attention act." I spat.

She walks closer and cups my cheeks making me look at her. "Ethan, we can be together. Stop fighting it." She ordered.

I take her hands off of me. "You need to stop." I suggested. "Get out!" I ordered pointing to the door.

She rolls her eyes. "Ethan, you're making a mistake." She pointed out. "I'm going to tell your little girlfriend all your secrets." She threatened before she walked out.

________________
Filler because I can!