19

Before///
"You walked right into that one!" Grayson stated. "That's fucking disgusting!" I repeated.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

    ~Marie's POV~
In the hallway today, I was walking to science. I see Sofie flirting with Adrien. One of the jocks from the football team.

They start making out. I laugh and walk past them. She stops me. "What are you laughing at?" She asks glaring me down.

I roll my eyes. "You!" I stated, and try to walk past her. She moves in front of me. "What the hell are you talking about?" She asks.

"You're a whore!" I sang. She rolled her eyes. "You lost all right to use that word on someone else the night you made out with my boyfriend." She stated.

I smile inwardly. Actually it happened three times, we even had sex, but okay. "And who told you this?" I ask.

She smirks. "Your friend." She says. I raise an eyebrow. "Who?" I ask. "Hayden!" She answered.

That bitch.

I roll my eyes and try to walk past her. She stops me again, but this time places her hand on my arm.

I look at her arm and tilt my head. I clear my throat. She doesn't move her arm.

"Listen to me! If you ever kiss Ethan again, let alone talk to him. We're going to have a problem." She stated.

I look around. "Oh my god. I'm sorry I forgot. You carried me inside of you for nine months. That's the only reasonable explanation you have for thinking you can tell me what to do. Or who to talk to." I stated and push her hand off of me.

She smacked me. I'm about to strangle the bitch when Hayden comes out of no where and pushes me back.

I grab onto Sofie's hair and yank her back. Hayden grabs my arm and pulls it off of Sofie. "Stop!" She demands.

I'm having a really hard time comprehending why all these people think they can tell me what to do.

"Uhm. I'm sorry who are you?" I ask and push her off of me. I fix my hair and try to control my breathing.

"Look I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have told her that, it was very bitchy of me to do." She stated. I nod.

"Hell yeah it was!" I agree. "I almost told her you slept with him. But I didn't." She stated. I shrug.

"You're telling me this why?" I ask. "You really just saved your own life. And her's. Cause someone was gonna die. Especially if this bitch keep trying me." I warned.

"Look. I have no right to tell her, or anyone else your business. And I'm sorry. I was upset about Aaron. Okay. But as I thought about it more. I realized it wasn't even your fault. I'm the one who shouted it across the fucking cafeteria." She stated.

"Yeah. You were." I agree. "Please I miss you. Can we just forget about this?" She asks sincerely.

I sigh and look at my nails. "Nothing's broken. Except maybe Sofie's face next time she tests me. So. Okay." I reply, and hug her.

"But maybe you should lay low in the Ethan details with me. I talk a lot when I'm upset. And I had some dirt on you. And I was mad. It's just not a good mixture. Cause shit will get out." She stated.

I nod. We were about to start walking when Ethan grabs me. "What did you do to Sofie?" He asks.

"No. You mean what did God do to Sofie? She's all fucked up. I really only messed up her hair." I stated.