41

~Marie's POV~
I throw my covers off of my bed, look in my drawer, in the bathroom. I even look in the fridge. I can't find my phone anywhere; and my second piercing is being bitchy.

I sit on the floor, and die, for about five minutes before I get up.

"Mom!!" I call. "Yeah?" She asks walking into my room. "Can you call my phone?" I ask.

She holds up her phone. "Mine is dead." She pointed out. I groan loudly.

-------------
He tries to push it in. "Ow what the fuck Ethan? You missed." I bite my lip. "Stop moving!" He orders.

"How am I going to stop moving when it hurts." I stated. "Let me put it in!" He demands.

"Do it faster!" I ask.

He attempts to push it in again. "Does it hurt?" He questions looking down at me.

~Grayson's POV~
I was in the kitchen grabbing a water, when I hear a bell chime. I walk into the living room and I see Ethan's phone on the couch.

He had a notification. I chuckle as the contact name is 'Meri'.

I read the text. 'I just wanted to say that yesterday was unexpected, but I liked it. Maybe if you stop hassling that girlfriend of yours- we can hook up again sometime.'

I put his phone in my pocket and go upstairs to look for him. But as I approach my room I hear staggered groans coming from my bathroom, then I hear a voice. "Let me put it in!" Ethan demands.

"Do it faster!" Marie asks, whining slightly. There's a pause before Ethan speaks again. "Does it hurt?" He questions.

I stand here, outside of my bedroom confused- at why the hell they're even in there.

And I'm not one to just jump to conclusions-especially not dirty ones-but that doesn't sound right to me; and I know I'm not the only one who would think that.

That sounds sketchy!

My first instinct is for them to get out of my room-doing whatever the hell they're doing.

I open my room door. "Ethan!" Marie groans.

I open the bathroom door, and Marie sits in Ethan's lap as he struggles to put her earring in.

Whew.
Thank you lord!

A load was instantly lifted from my chest, and I sigh gratefully.

They look at me. "Why are you in my bathroom?" I ask. "The light is brighter in here." Ethan pointed out and focused on her ear.

"What's the struggle? Put the earring in!" I demand. He turns his head and looks at me blankly.

"Don't you think if it was that easy we would be done by now?" He asks.

"You need someone to put your earring in? You can't just do that yourself?" I ask.

"It won't go in." Marie stated. "And I wasn't going to put myself through that much pain." She stated like it was obvious.

I stare at the chained earring in Ethan's hand, then at her ear. I take the earring from him and force it into her ear.

"Owww!" She screams holding her ear. "She kept whining. I could've done that." He stated.

I roll my eyes and motion out of my room. "Bye bye now!" I say.

Marie sticks her tongue out at me before hoping out of Ethan's lap.

I reach for her ear but she smacks my hand and points at me; glaring slightly.

"Brat." I say. "Dickboi!" She replied as she walks out.

Ethan gets up to leave but I stop him, peering my head out the door; making sure Marie was gone.

"What?" He asks. I walk to the door of my bedroom and close it. "Who's this?" I ask.

"Is that my phone?" He asks and tries to take it. "Yeah it's your phone!" I stated.

"We should hook up again sometime." I say reading the message. He reached for it again, but I move it away.

"Give me my phone!" He orders. "Are you really that bad?" I ask surprised.

"Literally two weeks from a month of loyalty to your girl- you go and do this?" I say, almost asking.

"I don't know what you think you read, but it's not like that." He defended. "Then what is it? I just want to know- before someone gets hurts." I stated.

"I didn't do anything! And no one will get hurt- if you don't say anything! Just mind your business Grayson!" He demands and snatches his phone from me.

He walks over to the door and opens it. "Wow." I say chuckling slightly, and he walks out.

He is honestly terrible. I'm going to mind my business like he said- but when someone ends up heartbroken because he can't stay loyal, it's not like it's something new.

He doesn't deserve her. I know it might seem like I'm always after Ethan's girlfriends- I'm not.

But this girl... Marie- she's different. So- luminous. I can't even describe her. She's just amazing.

I still can't get over the fact that she fell for Ethan first. Of all people. Why?

He's my brother and I love him- but he won't change. He's as loyal, as Rihanna is ugly.

-----------
A/N;
I fu👑 LOVE Rihanna.

And if you didn't get it- Rihanna isn't at all ugly btw. Meaning Ethan isn't loyal at all.