18

Before///
He dips his head in the crook of my neck. "Scream for me babygirl? Say my name." He demands.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Marie's POV~
"I'm not one to judge. But the fact that I came home from the gym about forty five minutes later and you two were still doing whatever the hell you were doing is very scaring!" He stated.

"Shut the fuck up before I cut you. Sofie called and for the first time in forever he didn't answer! She's either going to kill him. Or find out and kill me." I pointed out, as we were walking to our health class.

"You do realize. That, by fucking my brother, you've now fucked almost half the school, right?" He asks.

I punch him. "Yes I know. Shut up. You're making me want to go to the fucking hospital and check for an STD." I stated.

"Because you should! I don't know how his dick hasn't fallen off yet. The amount of scaring hours I spend either in my room blasting music, or leaving the house to keep half of my innocence is terrible." He claimed.

"Innocence? Bitch. Stop with that shit. I saw you with Caroline and Venes-" he covered my mouth. "Shut the fuck up!" He demands.

"Oh, tell me you did not fuck both of them." I ask. He doesn't respond.

"You didn't." I ask. He still doesn't respond. He just keeps walking.

"You dirty bitch. You did." I say. He fake smile and opens the classroom door.

"Oh, I'm so telling-" he interrupted me. "No one! You're so telling no one!" He finished for me.

"Was it both at one time? Or were they separate times? I know they were the same day. But when?" I ask as I sit down. He just ignores me and walks over to his seat.

"Oh my god was it a threesome?" I ask aloud. Everyone looks at me.

Grayson rubs his temples. "It was! Problem solved." I stated. He flipped me off.

The teacher walks in. "Why is the topic of conversation a threesome?" She asks.

Everyone turns to Grayson. He looks up then puts his head back down.

"Oh my-Wow. Okay. I wish I never asked." She stated and went through her drawer.

She shakes her head and throws multiple rubbers at Grayson.

"It's not even like that." He lied. "But since you gave them to me-" He began and shoved some into his pocket. "Why not." He asks quietly.

Mrs. Liverpool shakes her head and turns to the board. She writes sex in big letters on the board and crosses it out.

"Grayson so willingly shared his-? Love life? with the class, we're going to start with our lesson on condoms. Since I wasn't very clear the first time." Mrs. Liverpool began.

She wrote words on the board. 'STD, Babies, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Genital Herpes, etc,. Don't have sex!' I shake my head.

----------
"It was you fault! One it was not a threesome. And two if it was I rather you not go shouting it from the rooftops please." He says. I roll my eyes.

"This way, you got free rubbers. You should thank me." I stated. He took them out of his pocket and threw them at me. "They're the wrong size!" He said with a wink.

I stand there, frozen in the hallway. "That's disgusting!" I stated. "That's fucking disgusting!" I repeated. He laughed and kept walking.

"I didn't want to know that! Seriously. I don't even want lunch anymore." I stated. "You walked right into that one!" He stated.

"That's fucking disgusting!" I repeated.

-It's short, but I updated!