7

Before///
    "Marie, Grayson, Brian, And Nate!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marie's POV~
"Fuck!" I say under my breath. I wanted to sink down in my chair.

"Those are all the groups. Get to working" she demands. I look over at Grayson.

He looked calm and sexy as always. It's not wrong to think he's sexy, right? I mean he looks just like Ethan.

Nate and Grayson walk over. Nate has a faint smirk. Brian walks over and sits next to me. "I'm in a group full of guys" I ask aloud. I look over to Mrs. Stevens, she shrugs. "Lucky you" Brian says, and winks. I roll my eyes. Grayson and Nate sit down in front of us.

Brian and Nate began to talk about the project. I couldn't help but notice Grayson was staring at me the whole time. I tried to avoid eye contact and act like I didn't notice, but I did.

I accidentally looked at him. But he didn't look away. He just kept staring at me like he was judging me, or staring deep into my soul. I don't know, he was doing some shit with his eyes though. I don't know if it was turning me on or scaring the hell out of me. The eye contact was intense.

"Can you two stop thinking of baby names and help us" Brian asks. I look away from Grayson, and punch Brian in the shoulder. He laughs.

"You have Ethan, now your playing for Grayson too? What a go getter" Nate says. I begin to blush. Grayson rolls his eyes. "What do I not know about" Brian asks looking at me.

"One that's completely false. And two, this is not about me. This is about Shakespeare, now shut the fuck up and think" I demand.

The bell rings and it's time for lunch. In the lunch room, after I get my lunch I sit down at the table with Hayden and Angie, along with Brian. But a few seconds later Ethan comes over.

I inhale loudly, signaling my annoyance. He just smirks. "Hey princess" he asks. "Princess?" Brian asks. "You two already have kinky nicknames for each other" he continues.

"Oh my god. You're like the plague. You won't go away" I say. "That's not what you were sayi-" before he could finish, I kicked him in the leg. "Ouch" he says. I smile innocently.

"What did you two do" Angie asks intrigued. "They got hot and dirty in a closet" Aaron stated walking over to our table and grabbing a chip off of Hayden's tray. She scrunched her nose.

"You're cute, but don't touch my food" Hayden says as he pecks her lips. "Are you guys going to completely ignore, that he just said they did some freaky shit in a closet" Brian asks. I pull my hair over my face.

"He won't leave me alone" I say. "That's like sleeping with a married man" Angie says. "I would never do that" I stated. "Exactly! You don't, he's taken" Angie stated. "I don't want to talk about this" I say. "Talk about what" someone asks. It was a girl.

She walked over to Ethan and kissed him. "Ooh, shit!" Brian says quietly. "Yikes" I hear Aaron say. *cough* "Fuckboy" *cough.* Hayden says under her breath.

I moved my hands and let my head drop to the table. "Are you okay" the girl from earlier asks. "Just peachy" I say. Brian starts laughing. "You a hoe" he whispers to me before getting up from the table.

I move my hair from my face and lift my head up. I glare at Ethan. He bites his lip. Brian comes back over and grabs his backpack. As he does that the bell rings, and the cafeteria emptied.

At the end of the day I went to my locker and got my stuff. As I turned around, ready to leave, a strong pair of hands grabbed mine.