51

~Marie's POV~
All night Ethan kept calling me non stop(house phone!). He even tried to come over but I told my mom to tell him I wasn't here.

I just stayed home, starring at the ceiling. Grayson also called a couple of times but I really just want to be alone right now.

I don't even want to go to school but I went anyway.

I walk down the hall to my locker. But when I got there, there was a picture of Daniel and I in the locker room, and 'S L U T' in big letters, sharpied on my locker.

I rip the picture off and crumple it, ignoring the writing. As I open my locker more pictures spill out. I roll my eyes and kick them back in, slamming my locker shut.

The loud noise is sent throughout the hallways and people look at me. Giving me glares.

I ignore it and sling my backpack over my shoulder, deciding to just take it to class with me. On my way to class I pass by Sofie.

She gasps. "The slut came to school?" She asked herself aloud. "Where's your boyfriend been?" She asked snarkily.

"Wait don't answer that! I already know. In Meredith's pants." She spoke. I furrow my brow. "How's your face?" I ask.

"Still looks a little bruised. Don't want to take another smack do you? It looked like it hurt a lot the first time." I stated. She glares at me.

"Oh my gosh, she's angry now." I say and smiled innocently. "You deserved everything you got that night. I'm happy he cheated on you. That's probably the smartest thing he's ever done, getting rid of you." She stated.

I check my non existent watch that was not on my wrist. "Well I have to go." I say scratching my head and staring at my wrist as if a watch was really there.

"I only spend a percentage of my day talking to idiots, I mean they're all around me. And you managed to use up that whole percentage so- don't look at me, talk to me, or come near me for the rest of the day please. I'm allergic to stupid people." I stated.

"And prostitutes." I say and push past her. "Bye!!" I wave and walk to my class. "You're going to regret everything you've ever said to me Marie. You just wait!" She suggested.

"Yeah, in waiting." I say. "Bitch!" I say quietly and continue my way to class.

---------------
During lunch, I go to my locker to clear out all the papers. I sigh as kneel down and pile the papers up.

I stare at the pictures as I dump them out of my locker, and onto the floor. I feel my eyes begin to sting, and I shake my head.

I'm not going to fucking cry right now!

He doesn't deserve my tears.

I feel a tear fall from my eye. I quickly wipe it and continue to get the papers.

"Marie? Are you okay?" I hear Grayson's voice. I close my eyes and sniffle, feeling the tears on my cheeks.

I wipe my eyes and run a hand through my hair, collection myself before nodding. "Do you need some help?" He asked.

"No!" I answer quickly, not wanting to be bothered. "Are you sure?" He asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine! Can you please just leave me alone?" I suggest. "Marie come on. I just want to-"

I quickly pick up the papers and my stuff, slamming the locker shut. He stays quiet. I take a deep breath before turning around.