54

/Before////
"I don't want you to talk to me, ever again." Marie spoke upset.
                                    |||(Day 1(Friday Night) after club)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Grayson's POV~
I get home and walk upstairs to my room. Cameron runs out of her room. "How'd it go?" She asked. "It was okay. I guess." I say. "Cameron it's like 4 in the morning." I pointed out.

"And?" She asked. I roll my eyes and take my shoes off throwing them somewhere in the room. I take my jacket off as well and throw it on the floor.

Next I take my shirt off, then my pants before hopping into my bed, and pulling the covers over me. "Wow." She said shaking her head. "You're still 6." She said.

"Ha." I fake a smile. "So tell me how it went!" She ordered. "Terrible. Then great. Then fucking amazing. Then worse than terrible." I explain and lay down.

I was happy at first. Now she's making me re think, and over think what happened and it killed my mood.

"Details!" She ordered. "I got there. Said I hopped she didn't remember it in the morning. Kissed her. She pushed me away. I said it was a bad ideas and that I should go. We made weird, but nice eye contact. Then she kissed me. The kiss was like I said, fucking amazing. I said I had to go. And she said that I shouldn't. Then I said I have to. Then she said, I hate you. Point blank good night." I say and lay down.

"Many emotions to take in. But why does she hate you?" Cameron asked. "Cameron I don't know. Everything was coming up Grayson, and then disaster strikes." I say.

"Well why didn't you stay jackass! If she asked you to stay, then stay. She keeps you up at night, you longing for her. Then when you get her, you say no. Are you stupid?" She asked me.

"I already said she's got somebody else." I remind her. "That didn't stop you from kissing her, or her from kissing you back." She stated. "You could've got some." She says.

"No, I couldn't have. Because I can't have her." I corrected her. "Did she say this?" Cameron questions. "I'm saying it. It would hurt someone I know." I answer and sit up.

"Well she clearly doesn't love them so that means they're doing something wrong, or the feelings mutual. And if it is, and you love her, then they should understand. Not right away but eventually. They would forgive you.." She says.

"No. I don't think they would." I say, and begin to feel guilty about kissing Marie.

                                                        |||((Saturday) Day 2)
~Marie's POV~
I toss and turn in my bed before I just sit up. I groan and check the clock.

Brie bursts into my room. My eyes widen. "What?" I ask. She smirks. "I know what you did." She states. "Or didn't do." She continued. "No, tried to do." She nodded.

"What?" I ask. "You don't remember?" She asked me. "That depends. What are you talking about?" I ask. "Grayson?" She said, trying to make me remember.

......uhm. Yes.

I wasn't that buzzed.—Before hand I was.—But not when he showed up. Well I was. But not enough to forget.

I remember everything. Including acting like an asshole afterwards.