16

Before///
Angie tried to walk away but Brian grabs her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(She's at home now btw)

~Marie's POV~
I get a call from Grayson. I reach for my phone and answer it.

-hello

-yeah

-wassup???

-I need you to come over and help me with this dumb history project

-I'm not going over there!

-why not

-your brother is a dick!

-tell me something I don't know! I live with him, you two have been whatever the hell you two are, for only two weeks

-you come over here! The day I go over there again is the day I die

-stop being so dramatic. Ethan isn't even here

--
I hear Ethan's voice in the background.
    "Grayson, if anyone asks, Cameron broke the vase in the kitchen!" Ethan yelled.
    "Goddamnit Ethan! I asked you to be quiet for two simple seconds and you brake a vase! Then you go and yell while I'm on the fucking phone!" Grayson yelled back.
    "Two seconds passed fuck face!"
    "You're so fucking stupid!" Grayson yelled. I hear shuffling, and a door closes.
--

-yeah, so anyways. What time you gettin' here?

Really? Did he just try to pull that off? He didn't even put me on mute. What the fuck?

-I'm not going over there!

-"oh my god please? I already have a hard fucking time reading shit! The fact that Shakespeare basically spoke gibberish doesn't help
-"To be or not to be, hath thou!" And some shit like that! What's the fucking purpose? Just speak English! It's not hard

-he is speaking english

-see! I need that genius for this project

-or you just need to stop being an ass and try

-I am trying. Literally not two seconds ago I read morld with an 'm' instead of with a 'w'

-You're lying! I know you can read fine. You may be dyslexic but you're doing perfectly fine so far. Stop that fake ass sob story!

-Ya know what?
-Whatever! Were going to fail! And it's going to be your fault you know?

*Sigh!*

-okay. I'm coming you cuntbag! If Ethan comes downstairs I'm leaving

-alright, deal.

-I'll be there in like ten minutes

-okay

He hung up.

-------
I get out of my car and knock on the door. "Oh my fucking God! Ethan, if you two don't shut the hell up, I'm going to-" he stops as he opens the door.

He shakes his head. "Ethan's playing video games. He's being hella loud." He lied.

"Sure." I stated rolling my eyes. "Are you going to let me in? Or are you going to stand there and watch me burn out here?" I ask.

"You know? I think I'll go with the second one." He stated. I roll my eyes and walk past him into the house. I sit on the couch and he shuts the door.

--------
"You can't do that." I stated. "If there's a website about it. Obviously I can!" He stated. I shake my head. "We're going to get caught." I pointed out.

"Well if we get caught it's her fault. She never said we couldn't use a website, and copy everything off of it." He stated.

"You're a dumbass. Watch we get sued for plagiarism." I warned. He shakes his head.

"That's why we're going to take out certain words. Basically paraphrasing except 95% is from the website." He replied with a wink.

"Whatever. When she fails us, I'm blaming it all on you." I stated. "Wow. Thanks. Remind me to never rob a bank with you or my ass is going to jail." He says as he types in the computer.

"Hell yeah. I'm not fit for prison. I can whoop ass but there are people in there for murder. I like life, thank you very much." I say. He rolls his eyes.

Ethan and Sofie come downstairs. Their hair messy. Lips swollen. Clothes wrinkled.

Ethan turns the song "Uber Everywhere" that was blasting, off. I glance at Grayson. He smirks and we start making sex noises.

"Oh Ethan." Grayson moans in a girly voice. "Faster!" I moan. Sofie rolls her eyes and walks out the door.

Grayson and I laugh as she walks out angrily. "I think we missed one." I stated. Grayson nodded. "Say my name babygirl." Grayson said mimicking Ethan.

Ethan throws a pillow at Grayson. "Shut the fuck up." Ethan demands going back upstairs. "Wow don't turn the music back on. I got it." Grayson yelled and rolled his eyes; turning the music back on.

"Your brother is a horn dog!" I stated. Grayson looks up from the computer. "What?" He asks. "He's a horny wiener." I stated.

------
The front door swings open and in walks their mom. She glances at Grayson and I, and smiles. Grayson raises an eyebrow.

"Hi?" She asks. "Hey." Grayson replies. "Not you. I was talking about your girlfriend." She stated. Grayson's head shoots up from the paper.

My eyes widen and I shake my head. "No. I'm not his girlfriend." I stated. "Mom." Grayson sighs in frustration rubbing his temples.

"I'm so sorry. Honest mistake." She stated sincerely. I nod. I check my phone. It's 6 already. "I'm gonna go." I whisper to Grayson and put some of the paper in my backpack.

He nods and walks me to the door. Before he shuts it I hear his mom. "She's cute." She stated.

"Oh my god. Mom stop!" Grayson demands. She laughs and the door shuts.