48

~Ethan's POV~
"You what?" She yells. "Take it easy!" I demand. "You asshole!" Angie smacked my arm.

"It's not what it sounds like." Grayson stated. "I just need to find her phone before she does." I pointed out.

"Yeah, so you can cheat on her again?" She asks loudly. "Angie stop it!" I demand. "I don't like you!" She says.

"The feeling is mutual!" I reply. She rolls her eyes. "I'm going to tell her!" Angie stated.

I pull her back. "Seriously Angie, don't!" I order. Daniel walks into the classroom. He eyes me as he reaches under the desk and grabs his book.

"You just leave your shit everywhere now?" I ask. "Yeah, it's hard to keep up when I'm chasing after your girl. She loves the chase." He says.

"But I'm sure you know that. She's always leaving you, and all." He continued. I clench my jaw.

One to many detentions. I don't want a suspension but he's really trying me.

"Just, go!" Grayson ordered. Daniel held his hands up in defense. "I'm going." He says.

"But, if you're going to keep secrets, you should do it in a different location. Where anyone just can't walk in and hear that you are an unfaithful pice of shit.. And you're going to break her heart." He says angrily.

"I'm this close. This close-" I say. "To beating your ass. This close!" I repeat. "Then do it asshole. You can promise to beat my ass but you can't promise to love your girl?" He asks.

I'm about to get up but Grayson pulls me back. "Sit down!" He orders. "Don't want another suspension now do we?" Daniel asks.

"Well, I'm off. Bye guys." He says cheerfully, walking away. "I fucking hate him. So much. I hate him." I say as he walks out.

I groan. "I'm gonna kill him." I say getting up again. Grayson pulls me back a second time. "Stop. He's trying to get under your skin." Grayson pointed out.

"Well he did." I say. "We need to focus, before that asshole tells her, and someone gets hurt. Fix this shit Ethan!" Angie ordered.

"I'm working on it." I scowl her as she walks out. "You just get on everyone's bad side, don't you?" Grayson asks.

"It's my charm. They're jealous." I fake a smile. He rolls his eyes. "Lets go!" He orders.

~Marie's POV~
Angie's acting weird. Ethan's acting weird. Grayson's acting weird. Daniel is more excited than usual. And I'm clueless of what the hell is going on. But nobody will tell me anything.

"I don't know. I told you that." Hayden stated. Angie sits down at the table. "Angie what the hell is wrong?" I ask.

She get up from the table, even though she just sat down. "Angie!" I yell. "I lost my appetite." She says.

"What the hell?" I ask myself. I feel a peck on my cheek. "Hey babe-"

"What's wrong with Angie? And Grayson? And Daniel?" I ask. "Well, Daniels an ass. But I can't answer the other two. I got to go." He says.

"You just got here." I stated. "I realize that I need to go turn in some homework." He says. He walks away from me.

--------------
I grab my stuff ready to just go home since everybody's acting weird. I stare at the clock, watching as it ticked.

Finally the last bell rang, and I got up. I walk out of the class room making my way to my locker. When I get there, Daniels is leaning against my locker with a smug look on his face.

(Daniel is Jay Alvarrez, btw)

I furrow my eyebrows. "What's up with you today?" I ask. "You boyfriend is kind of an ass." He stated. "His despair brings me joy." He continued.

"Ya know he says the same thing about you." I respond. "Well I've got something to tell you!" He stated. "Wait, about Ethan, do you know what's wrong with him?" I asked worried.

"Yah, he's fine! So what I was saying-"

I open my locker and place my books there before turning to him. "Daniel!" I whine. "He's been acting weird all day." I pointed out. Daniel stares at the pictures of Ethan and I in my locker.

He bites his lip, thinking, before he sighs. "I'm sure he's fine. You're being paranoid." He suggested. "Okay. You're probably right. So, what were you saying earlier? I got sidetracked." I stated.

He shrugs, and glances at the pictures again. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." He says before walking away. "No, wait, what's wrong?" I ask.

"It's fine. I gotta go." He says, and disappears down the hall. I grab my stuff out of my locker. "I quit with people." I say to myself and walk outside to my car.

As I'm walking I bump into Sofie. "Hiya!" She says cheerfully. "Hi?" I ask.  "I have a video to show you." She stated.

"Ha, what is it?" I ask nervously. "Oh, I'm sure you'll love it." She stated pulling her phone out.