23

Before///
"And, yeah. I let her in the house." She stated. "Mom. Really?" I ask. She nods and walks upstairs.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Marie's POV~
"You went to his house? And you talked to his mom?" Angie asks.

"What did you talk about?" Hayden asks. "She thinks we're together." I stated.

"I mean, what are you?" Brian asks. "Nothing!" I stated.

"You fuck on the daily but are nothing... Okay. Sounds about right." Brian stated sarcastically.

"Well I want to be nothing with one of them!" Hayden stated.

"You have Aaron to worry about." I stated.

"You already slept with one of his friends. Why not another?" Brian asks and takes a long sip of his soda.(🐸☕️)

"Fuck you Brian!" She stated. "You wish." He replied. She fakes a smile and pushed his soda off the table.

It splashed and he jumps up. "Hayden." He yells. "What the fuck?" He asks dusting his pants.

"Oops." She says and shrugs. He flips her off.

Daniel, a basketball jock in my science class walks over. He sits down on the bench and stares at me.

"What?" I ask, laughing nervously. "Can I ask you something?" He asks.

It depends...

"Uhm. Yeah?" I stated.

"Are you single?" He asks. Brian laughs. "That could've went down so many ways." He says quietly.

"Yeah, I am." I replied.

"He's asking you out! Fucking idiot." Hayden stated. I bite my lip. I kinda feel stupid cause I didn't realize.

But, I mean why? Like what's your damage? Me of all people. Really?

There was silence. I don't know what to say. "Bitch, answer him!" Angie demands. I shrug.

"I'm not really. I- Uhm... it's complicated?" I stammer. He smiles nods. "It's cool." He assured me.

He got up and walked back to his table.

Angie, and Hayden, were staring at me. Brian was in his phone. "You. Are. Fucking. Stupid!" Brian sang.

"I don't want a boyfriend." I stated. "He only asked you out." Hayden stated.

"I know. I just, don't want to deal with any of that." I defended.

Brian put his phone down and crossed his hands. "Listen. I'm a guy." He stated. "Really?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes and fakes a smile. "What I'm trying to say is, that, I don't have to be one of the thousand girls that went out with Ethan to know that all you're getting from that guy is sex." He stated.

"Every guys does it eventually. I did it a while ago. It was fun, then my cousin got herpes and I was just like: fuck that!" He stated truthfully.

I started laughing. "That's disgusting." I stated. "I mean, so is fucking half the school but he did it and you like him!" Brian stopped.

I scrunch my nose. "Fuck you!" I stated. He smiles. "I would let you but your not my type." He stated.

"What's your point?" I ask annoyed. "You should've said yes to Daniel. One because, he has an interest in you!" He stated putting emphasis on 'you.'