Avengers.

Your POV:

"Oh god, is that Calvin?" I shouted, unconsciously.

"Yep, sis. It's me." Cal replied.

My god, I wish I can drop dead right now.

"How long have you been standing there? " I heard Tony ask.

"Long enough." I can sense that he's smirking.

That little bastard, I thought.

"Okay, get yourself together, (y/n). He's your little brother. Nothing to worry about, right?" I repeated to myself.

I gathered all my bravery and opened the bathroom's door. I looked at Tony then at Calvin.

"Mooorning." Calvin said grinning like an idiot.

"Oh shut up." I walked to the closet where I put my clothes, I turned and I still see Tony standing awkwardly in the room.

"Well? Aren't we going to have some breakfast?" I asked Tony, helping him find a way to get out of the room.

"YES! Yes, we are. I'm going to get it ready right away." He said turning to the door.

"THAT will not be necessary. The Avengers came early in the morning, and Captain fricking America made us breakfast." Cal explained, more excited than ever.

"What? They're here already? FRIDAY, why didn't you tell me?" He asked the A.I.

"I apologize, sir. It was according to mr. Rogers' instructions." The A.I explained itself.

"That Capsicle." Tony huffed. "Giving orders at my tower."

He walked out of the room with Calvin close on his heels. I took this chance to change and wash my face and everything else that I do when I wake up. When I finished putting my hair into a ponytail, I tidied the room a little and got out.

As I walked to the kitchen, I saw Thor on the couch with Calvin showing him something on his phone, the famous Hawkeye sipping on his coffee on the counter, the sexiest person on the planet (I'm serious) Black Widow eating some pancakes, and the incredible Hulk, well Dr. Bruce Banner, watching everyone from a distance.

Finally, I saw Captain America arguing with Tony. I was a little worried about what was happening, because they seemed like they were ready to pounce on each other at any given minute. So I walked to sit on the counter next to Black Widow.

"Aren't you guys going to do anything?" I asked her.

"Nope." She replied.

"Are they always like this?" I asked again but only to be replied by Hawkeye.

"Every day." He sighed, I smiled at him sympathetically then turned to the arguing couple.

"You created stupid people so that I wouldn't be happy, didn't you?" Tony said looking up.

"Did you just call me stupid?" Steve asked, a little angry.

"Oh, I'm sorry that I offended you when I called you stupid, I thought you already knew." He replied, his sarcasm dripping from the words.

Steve just rolled his eyes and came close to the counter, away from Tony's sarcasm. When he spotted me, he smirked what seemed like an evil one to be exact.

"Well good morning, miss. How are we this morning?" He said taking my hand and kissing my knuckles, as he glanced at Tony. I blushed furiously.

"Hey hey hey. Don't do that." Tony came running to us and pushed Steve away from me.

"Why?" Steve asked grining like an idiot.

"Because she's... because..." he was stuttering and they were all laughing at his embarrassment.

"What's going on here?" I asked oblivious to what was happening.

"Just go with it." Bruce told me.

"My fellow avengers, I have learned how to use a communication device, or what you midgardians call, a phone." A voice boomed behind the couch, scaring all of us.

"Thor, please, use your indoor voice." Natasha said.

They were so hilarious and nice to be around with. I am so glaf we stayed over.

-Kiana 🙊