Kidnap.

Third Person's POV:

Tony was down at his lab, working at a new suit. He was so into what he was doing, that he didn't even hear the AI call him. Finally, with a huff, he wiped his forehead from the sweat that was formed from hours of work.

"Mr. Stark, I repeat that this call is very important." Jarvis said.

"Shoot." He simply said, picking up a new part of his still-forming suit.

"Tony, I need help, it's-" the voice said.

"Please, hold." He interrupted.

But just before he pressed the button, he heard something that made his heart stop.

It's (Y/n)...

"What's wrong?" He asked, all the tools dropping from his hands.

"She's missing." (F/n) stated.

"For how long?" Now he was heading to one of his suits.

"3 days." She said.

"Where did you last see her?" Jarvis was suitting him up.

"Monday at the library , she said Calvin was hurt so she was going to the hospital but she never came back." (F/n) said.

"(F/n), where are you now? I'm coming over."

"Her place. I'm with Calvin." She replied.

"I'll be over there in two minutes."

-----

With a loud thud, Tony arrived at his lost friend's or lost girlfriend's or not-so-secret crush's- frankly he doesn't even know what to call her- house. After disengaging the suit from his body, he jogged to the door. A few seconds later, the door bursted open and revealed a Calvin with red and puffy eyes.

For a moment, his face was full of hope. He must've thought Tony was (Y/n). He had hope that he will see his big sister again, hug her, get on her nerves, play with her. His only family left. Now gone. He was left alone.

That hope was replaced by sadness and grieve once he saw Tony instead of  (Y/n). His eyes watering once again. He launched himself into Tony, hugging the life out of him.

"We'll get her back, buddy. I promise. Don't worry. I'll get her back." Tony patted his back, soothingly.

"Please, I can't be alone." Calvin cried.

"You won't be. Let's get you inside."

Tony ushered him inside. He found (F/n) pacing in the living room, with a phone in between her hand and right ear. She muttered a 'sorry to bother you' and then hang up with a sigh.

"Tony, you're here! I called every human being I know, nobody saw her." She exclaimed as she plopped her phone against the couch.

"How can you spend three days without talking to your bestfriend? You are a girl, aren't you?" Tony snapped at her.

"Don't you turn on me, Tony? At least I tried to reach her. What did you do? She's your frickin' girlfriend, and you didn't call or text her. And you shout at me?" She snapped back.

"I was working. I didn't know it has been 72 hours." He whispered the last sentence.

The silence was dropped like a bomb. Until Calvin stood up and walked, since it has been two weeks he can walk without the 'sticks' as he put it, to Tony.

"If it's any body's fault, it's mine. I wasn't with her. I had to go to that stupid birthday party. I mean what hero leaves his sister alone for 3 days. I hope HYDRA takes me." He mumbled the last part but just enough so that Tony could hear, after that he got upstairs to his room.

"HYDRA? HYDRA!! OF COURSE!" Tony shouted.

How can I be so blind?

-Kiana 🙊