Fun

Third Person's POV:

As she laid down on the bed, she felt Aylo get out of her body, and she felt suddenly tired and her body ached. Well, taking that nap now will sure do her some good.

"Were you serious about taking that job, (Y/n)?" Aylo asked.

"Can you keep yourself out of my mind for a minute, please, so I can think peacefully?" She sighed.

"My apologies." Aylo said, then it went calm.

------

(Y/n) had the chance to take that nap after all. And it made her a new person. She finally felt normally energetic and refreshed, without any help of Aylo or anyone else.

She was now in the kitchen with Thor and Wanda, preparing dinner. After eating that pizza Calvin made, she still felt hungry. Of course she'll be, she spent over twenty-four hours without any food. And that is unacceptable.

While Wanda was cutting tomatoes, Thor watched (Y/n) put the spaghetti in the boiling water. He wanted to learn midgardian food because he found it really simple but delicious.

"Psst!! Pssssst!!" They heard.

They turned searching for the source of whispering but found no one in the kitchen with them.

"Up here!" The voice called again.

When they looked up, they saw Clint's head peaking from the vents. His eyes, wide open, searching wildly around the room.

"Clint? What are you doing still in the vents?" (Y/n) asked, still steering the spaghetti.

"I'm hungry!!" Clint pouted.

"Then come down, we're almost finished with dinner." Wanda annouced.

"I can't!!!!" Clint whisper-yelled.

"Why not, Barton?" Thor asked.

"Because Tasha is still lurking in the tower, searching for ME!!!!" He whisper-yelled again.

"Oh come on, Clint. She's gone. I think she forgot about you a long time ago." (Y/n) giggled.

"No! I know her!!! She's there. She's just waiting. Waiting for her chance to pounce." Clint whimpered.

"Okay, if you say so." Wanda and (Y/n) giggled, while Thor still watched the magical spaghetti cook.

"I'm hungry though." Clint exclaimed.

"Okay, Clint. I'll sneak you a plate." (Y/n) declared.

"You're the best!!!" He gave her a thumbs-up then vanished to his nest.

After a few moments, Bucky and Natasha emerged to the kitchen smiling.

"Hi, guys! We're making spaghetti. Want some?" Wanda asked.

"Sure." Natasha kept smiling.

"What got you both so happy?" (Y/n) looked at them through narrowed eyes.

"Barton thinks we don't know where he is. But we're just letting him rest for now." Bucky chuckled.

"WHAT??!!!" a yell was heard from the vents, then some shuffling, next was complete silence.

After a moment, a part from the vents opened and Clint calmly hopped off. Natasha looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm not saying sorry if that's what you're waiting for." Clint declared.

"Oh really?" Nat crossed her arms.

"Yes, really." He glared at her.

"Okay, guys. Chill." (Y/n) said, her back facing them, but she could feel the tension. "Why don't we settle this over some spaghetti?" She finished, revealing the delicious dish.