Flowers.

Your POV:

"You WHAT?" My best friend (F/N) yelled through the phone.

"Don't yell. I said I met Tony Stark." I put her on speaker since Calvin went to take a shower and I was in my bedroom messing around in my closet.

"You mean you met THE Tony Stark. The genius billionaire, playboy, philanthropist?" She yelled again, she was more excited than Calvin.

"Actually, I stayed at his house yesterday." I said and she let a gasp escape her lips.

"WHAT? I didn't know you were one of those girls, (y/n)." She understood that so wrong.

"Noooo, I was with Calvin. Gee, (F/N), I won't do that even if they pay me. What do you think I am?" It was my turn to yell.

"(Y/n), is everything okay?" Calvin called from the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine. I'm talking on the phone with (F/n)." I replied.

"I should have seen that coming." Even though I couldn't see him but I was pretty sure that he was rolling his eyes while saying that.

"Girl, we have to meet. You have to tell me everything. You hear? EVERYTHING." She said more like ordered to be honest.

"Nothing important happened and you realize it's Sunday, right?" I reminded her.

"Riiiight, you have to go visit your parents' grave. Well, can I come? It's been long since I visited." She asked.

"Of course, you can." I smiled, grateful for this friendship.

"Ok then, when are we gonna meet there?" She asked again.

"At noon." I simply replied.

"Alright. See you then." And she hang up.

At the exact time, Cal got out of the bathroom stumbling.

"Sis, can you help me get this plastic bag out of my leg? It's really bugging me." He asked leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, sure." I agreed.

After I helped him, we both got dressed and went on our way to the cemetery. When we got there, we found (f/n) at the gate clearly waiting for us.

"Wow, you got here real fast." I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"Well, I wanted to meet my bestfriend. And her cute little brother." She said ruffling Cal's hair as he smiled to her.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you came here so I can tell you your EVERYTHING. Am I right, or am i right?" I smirked, already knowing what she had in mind.

"You got me." She sighed, and I and Calvin laughed.

"I told you nothing happened." I said because I knew if I told her something, she's gonna rub it on my face for a long time.

"Ok, whatever. Let's go." She said unamused.

We walked laughing to my parents' grave. But our laughter died when we saw flowers resting on it. Usually, me and Cal only brought one but there were like dozens if not hundreds of them.

"What- who put these in here?" Calvin asked me.

"Maybe someone mistaked the grave for another one." I replied as I watched (f/n) lifting a little card inside of the labyrinth of flowers, and she was... smirking?

"Oh, they didn't mistake anything, sweetie." She handed me the little card.

I took it from her hand, and read it.

For (Y/n) and Calvin's
loving parents.
Rest in peace.

From: Tony Stark.

I couldn't believe my eyes. How could he know where they were buried. But of course, it is Tony Stark we're talking about here. Everything is possible with that guy.

Thank you, Tony. I thought.

"What does it say, (Y/n)?" Calvin said.

"It's from the one and only." (F/n) smirked. Damn her.

"Who?" Cal asked, still confused.

"It's from Tony." I sighed.

"Really? Wow." He said and stumbled to the flowers, while (F/n) walked to stand next to me.

"I didn't know you were that close to him." She nudged me.

"Oh, you should have seen them yesterday morning. They weren't just close." Calvin smirked looking at me, mischief clouding his eyes.

"Shut up." I hissed.

"What? What? No don't shut him up. You should shut up. Calvin is clearly more useful than you. Come here, little hero. You will answer all of my questions." She put a hand around Calvin's shoulders and walked away with him.

Oh, boy.

-Kiana 🙊