Sketches

Third Person POV:

Running to the kitchen, (Y/n) found Wanda and Vision, known before as JARVIS the former AI, cooking something that smelled really good.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"Hello, miss (Y/n). We are cooking Paprika to lift some fallen spirits." Vision smiled awkwardly.

She skipped to the boiling pot, and took a sip of what was inside it.

"I don't know what is in this, but it's not Paprika. However, spirits lifted." (Y/n) said politely.

"I'm still trying to teach him." Wanda smiled sheepishly.

(Y/n) noticed their closeness and decided to ask Wanda by talking in their minds as they once practiced.

"Are you guys a thing? Because I totally ship you together." (Y/n) squealed internally.

"Is it that obvious? We're trying to keep it at bay, for a while at least." Wanda blushed.

"Aww, now you're both red. You guys are totally made for each other!" She joked.

"(Y/n), if you and Wanda are done staring at each other, we can go talk to a certain someone and leave the lovebirds alone." Nat smirked.

"We-we are not b-birds... and certainly not lovebrids, whatever that is, miss Romanoff." Vision blushed, if even possible.

"It's just an expression, Vis." Wanda said and he nodded.

"See you later, guys." (Y/n) said while being dragged by Natatsha. "You're really thrilled to go see him." She said as soon as they were out of the kitchen.

"Well, why wouldn't I be? It's not like I'm the one he's mad at. Besides, I'm finally talking to him in who knows how many years."

"But I'm not gonna walk faster if my arm got cut off, so I'll be really grateful if you let go of it. Thank you." (Y/n) said. Nat apologised then continued walking in a fast pace.

Arriving at Bucky's door, Nat froze, she began to hesitate, (Y/n) noticed.

"You're not ditching me, right? You promised, Nat."

"No, no. It's just that I think I need some air. My chest feels tight." Nat said walking backwards, (Y/n) stopped her.

"There is air right here, and there is certainly air in Bucky's room. So let's go."

After she said that, she knocked on the door and placed Nat in front of her, effectively hiding herself.

"Hold on." Was all they heard, before Nat started to regret her decision.

The door opened to a shirtless Bucky, and he froze when he saw the person in front of him. It was the infamous Black Widow.

She was beautiful as ever. With her blood red hair in a ponytail and her pink soft lips, her fierce but gentle green-ish eyes. With her casual outfit, she looked quite harmful and frankly cute, instead of her sexy catsuit. Not that he mind seeing her in that very attractive Black Widow outfit. She was breathtaking anyhow.

"Hi." She smiled softly, trying not to blush by the fact that he was shirtless.

"H-Hi." He breathed.

And the stare-off began, they both didn't know what to say, or what to do. Nat shifted her weight between her legs, and Bucky just stared at her.

"Okay, it's either you really hate shirts or you're just teasing us." (Y/n) popped from behind Nat.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry, I'll go put something on. Come in,  I mean if you want to, if you don't-" Bucky hesitated.

"We'd love to, James." Nat smiled reassuringly. And he smiled at the sound of his name on her lips.

As soon as Bucky entered his room, the two girls followed. Again, it was so dark, but Bucky remembered to turn the lights on this time. The girls sat on his bed, seeing as the couch was full of his clothes and various notebooks.

"I'm sorry, but I have to take a quick shower, because I just got in from the gym. Just five minutes at most." He excused himself and closed the bathroom door.

Seconds after, the girls could hear water running, that's when (Y/n) decided to go check the many nothebooks scattered on the couch. She got up and headed for it.

"Where are you going?" Nat whiper-yelled.

"Exploring." (Y/n) shrugged, picking up an old notebook. She examined it carefully, then opened it. It wasn't just any ordinary notebook, it was a sketchbook.

The first ten sketches were Steve's, they were so detailed, (Y/n) could've sworn they were all a dusted mirror. The last two of them were from when Steve was still short and skinny, he was pretty adorable. He reminded her of her little brother.

When she turned the next page, she was surprised to an unexpected familiar face. It was Natasha's, though she looked younger and had longer hair.

Her gasp caught Nat's attention and the latter stood up and walked behind her to take a peak. She was surprised as well when she saw her former self drawn so delicatly. (Y/n) turned to the other page and, surprise surprise, it was another drawing of the redhead.

They later realized that the remaining pages were all of the spy, and in them Nat always had either a faint smile or a large grin. However, the last page was something different, Nat had a kind of strangled expression and a hand was around her throat, probably chocking the life out of her. The strange thing though, the hand was not any normal flesh hand, it was metal. It was Bucky's.

"I never apologised for that, I am truly sorry." Came Bucky's voice from the voice from the bed. He was sat there causiously eying them, hair still dripping.

"It's okay. You didn't know what you were doing." Nat smiled, as she made her way to sit next to him.

"I hope you don't mind me sketching you, it's just that everytime I have a memory, I have to write it down or at least draw it." Bucky said.

"Does that mean you remember her?" (Y/n) smirked.

"(Y/n)!" Nat hissed.

"I know I know. It's my cue to go, but I didn't get the chance to say sorry, so... Bucky, I'm sorry." (Y/n) said.

"You're forgiven, doll." Bucky smiled.

"Okay then my job here is done. Nat don't follow. I'll go find Calvin to plan another prank on Clint." She giggled and went for the door but she turned at the last moment. "Don't have too much fun."

"I swear to god, you hang out too much around Tony and Clint." Nat rolled her eyes.

(Y/n) headed for the living room, sat on the couch and watched some TV show called 'The Ellen Show'. After a while, Tony came and plopped beside her on the couch.

"How you doing, babe?" He asked, he was clearly exhausted from working all day.

"Fantastic." She smiled.

"What did you do today?" He asked.

She looked out the window and sighed then said, "The right thing." She paused and looked him dead in the eyes. "I hope."

"You're scaring me, sweetheart." He said as he leaned away from her.

"Good." She smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder and that's when she realised he had something on his face, frankly it was on all of him.

"What happened to your face? It's filthy." She asked, taking his face in her hands.

"It is?" He asked, in quite hesitant.

"YES!" She said.

"Oh yeah, yeah... I was.. Um.. cleaning the chimney." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"What? We don't have a chimney." She looked at him confused.

Oh damn.

-Kiana 🙊