It's Okay.

Third Person's POV:

At that one scream, Tony was woken up from his trance. He stumbled to his feet and hurried to the bed.

"Deactivate!" He ordered the robot.

The latter fell to pieces on the bed next to the frightened girl.

"I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me, I didn't mean to do that! I told you I shouldn't sleep. This happened to Pepper and she left. I don't want to be alone, but I understand if you want to leave. I won't force you into doing something you don't want." He paced the room, after he said the last part he turned for the door probably heading for the lab again.

"No! I'm not going anywhere! And neither are you! We're not done yet." She dragged him again onto the bed. He was shocked for a moment, but smiled when he saw that she wasn't running for the door like Pepper did.

"Now, we'll repeat what we just did but don't sleep until I tell you to." She said with a bossy finger. He laid in bed relaxed, but not too relaxed, and gazed at her eyes instead of the ceiling.

"Close your eyes, stop staring at me." She blushed.

"First of all, I'm gazing. Second, you told me not to sleep." He chuckled.

"Tony, close your eyes." She giggled and he did as he was asked.

"Now, I know that what I am about to say is hard for you but I want you to picture ervey nightmare, remember every thought that keeps you awake at night." She started.

Tony began to twitch a bit, whimper, he even shed some tears, but (Y/n) never left his side, holding his hand.

"I want you to paint them a deep shade of black. Each and everyone of them." She whispered and she was honestly surprised that it worked instantly. Indeed, Tont was relaxing. She sighed and continued.

"They're not there anymore. They're gone, right?" She asked and he slightly nodded.

"Good. Now think happy thoughts. Look for the happiest memory you got. Either with your family, your friends... The important thing is it's powerful enough to beat the nightmare, to chase them away."

Soon enough, light long breaths were being taken by Tony. He was peacefully asleep.

(Y/n) laid beside him and sighed with relief. She did it. She closed her eyes to have some rest in the few hours left. But not before she leant in and whispered in Tony's ear.

I told you I can do it.

-Kiana 🙊