Chapter 6- Puck's Weird Invention

A/N. Hope you like it. This chapter is kinda weird though...

Chapter 6:Puck's Weird Invention

"Sabrina could you call Puck to come down for lunch?" Granny asked.

"Sure." Sabrina said. It was a few days after Sapphire came to their school, Sabrina and Daphne had their talk, but decided to leave it for another day. She went to Puck's "magical" room.

She opened the door, "PUCK! GRANNY SAID IT"S DINNER TIME!" Nobody answered. She went deeper into the room, again she called," PUCK! Get your big behind over here before I kick it!"

This time instead of nobody answering Puck swooped in with something , it was big and lumpy, like a water balloon, and it had a marking on it that kinda seemed like a kind of animal.

"Whad up Ugly?" He said.

"Granny said it's dinner time, what are you holding?"

"Oh this, well this is the world first whoopee cushion, water balloon, splash ball, and skunk toss toy all in one." He said.

"Ok question number one what is splash ball and skunk toss?"

"I guess I must tell you since your brain is very small." Sabrina growled at him. He ignored her.

"Well splash ball is like dodge ball except once you use it you don't get the ball back unless you put water in it, skunk toss is like your human game, Hot Potato, the only same part is when you sing, but different song, the other different part is when you people stop singing the person who has the toy starts to smell like as you can not guess, skunk." He said.

"I'm also thinking of selling it and making lots of money, and later they will reward me with chocolate truffles ." Puck said as if it were the most simplest thing in the world. He really liked chocolate.

"Who in this entire world would buy one of your stupid toys?!?!" Sabrina exclaimed.

"People who are bored and homeless, no just kidding, millionaires, but are still bored, hmm maybe Marshmallow would want one." He said.

"Sabrina, Puck hurry up! Your dinner will get cold!" Granny cried from outside the door.

"Food!" Puck cried, he ran out of his room with his contraption.

Sabrina sighed That's what I wanted you to do all along. She thought. She walked out of the room and into the hallway. Little did the family know someone was watching them.

A/N. Kinda scary ending even for me. You know the drill....