Chapter 20-Puck's Outburst

A/N. Hello again!! Here is another chapter! Sorry for the short Author's Note and chapter. Also, I know this is somewhere in DEcember, but I made this in December. Please PM me for further info if needed!

Chapter 20: Puck's Outburst

" So leiblings, are your friends coming to our Christmas party?" Granny Relda asked the children.

" Charlie and Margaux are coming!" Daphne said. Margaux -pronounced 'Margo'- was Daphne and Red's friend. She had black hair that went flowing to her shoulders and caramel eyes. Margaux was an Everafter. She was some kind of fairy, but not from A Midsummer's Night Dream. She said she was different. Which is true. But her parents never said anything about it.

"Wait, Blake said he and his family are going to Useppa, Florida. Howcan his brother be here when the rest of his family is going ?" Sabrina asked suspiciously.

"Charlie told us he wanted to stay here for the holidays so their parents got him a 'Charlie sitter'." Daphne said matter-of-factly.

"A Charlie sitter?" Puck asked incredulously.

"Yeah, he got offended when we said babysitter, like when Puck gets offended when we talk about-" Red didn't get to finish her sentence.

"DO NOT SAY HIS NAME IN MY PRESENCE!" Puck bellowed threateningly. Daphne giggled.

"Oh yeah the guy with tights in the Disney movies." Uncle Jake said wiggling his brow.

"Shut it!" Puck said. He looked like he was going to strangle Uncle Jake.

"The one who likes Wendy." Sabrina said playing along.

The Grimms sang/giggled," Peter Pa-"

"SHUT IT! I AM WAY BETTER THAN THAT TIGHT WEARING SLIMY-COATED CONSTIPATED OVERRATED OUT OF STLYE BUTTFACE IDIOTIC IDIOT LOSER!!!" Puck practically yelled to all of Ferryport Landing.

"Fine don't your boxers in a twist." Uncle Jake mumbled which caused the family to burst into laughter. And which also caused Puck to turn beet red. And which also caused him to storm into his room.

A/N. Sorry this is shorter than my usual standards. Oh well, V & C!