Chapter 2- Breakfast

A/N. Hey everybody, I hoped you liked my first chapter, I know some of the words were wrong in my first chapter, but hey, I'm a newbie! And I forgot to tell you, Sabrina and Puck are 15,Daphne is 11 and Red is ,Henry,Veronica,and the baby come later in the chapters. And 'leiblings' means 'sweetheart' in German. Sorry I for to tell you that. And THAT on your right is what me and a few others think Sabrina looks like! =D She is SOO pretty!!

Disclaimer: I do not own the SG charaters, or the books, but it would be awesome if I did!!

Chapter 2 : Breakfast

Once Sabrina, Daphne, and Puck got home. Granny asked why Sabrina was covered in syrup, mud, and something else that she couldn't define. When Daphne finished telling Granny the whole thing, Granny let out an exasperated sigh.

"Anyway, it's dinner time leiblings, come eat, were having my famous spaghetti and meatballs" Granny said.

"Awesome!" Puck and Daphne said together. Sabrina groaned, her grandmothers spaghetti wasn't any ordinary spaghetti, the kind of spaghetti she was talking about was her famous squid spaghetti and black, spicy meatballs. Her grandmother made unusual foods for them everyday. Whenever Sabrina saw one of her grandmothers crazy cooking's, she thought she would hurl, if she did, she would hurl at Puck for revenge on anything he's done to her in the past. She smiled at that thought.

When dinner was over, they watched some TV and went straight to bed. Daphne was known as a snorer, Sabrina and Daphne shared the same room and every night Sabrina hoped she would see her parents soon. Sabrina's parent's were woken up by Goldilocks kissing Henry, then Henry kissing Veronica. It was awkward because it showed that Henry and Goldilocks loved each other still. After that, Veronica gave birth to a new Grimm, they named him Kyle. Henry didn't want Kyle to stay with Granny cause he was worried that Kyle would get hurt, and Veronica agreed. So Kyle and her parents went back to New York, but promised they would come over soon. Daphne didn't want to leave cause she wants to help the Everafters, and Sabrina didn't want to leave cause she wanted to keep Daphne safe. After what seemed like forever, Sabrina fell asleep.

The next day Sabrina woke up to pounding outside her door.

"It's probably Puck" Sabrina thought, then she remembered today they were supposed to go to school. She jumped straight out of bed and got ready. She went downstairs and saw that Daphne and Puck were already there.

Puck said though his mouth stuffed with glowing pancakes, ''You better eat now cause me and Marshmallow here ain't waiting for ya!"

"I finished!" Daphne cried." Let's go!"

"Right behind you! "Puck said.

They ran to the door as fast as they could.

Sabrina sighed," Bye Granny, bye Uncle Jake!"

"Bye leiblings! Have a good day at school!!!" Granny Relate said.

"Bye Sabrina and watch Daphne!" Uncle Jake said.

Sabrina walked out, she had a feeling today was gonna be different.

Boy was she right.

A/N. Just to remind you: This is a story for The Sisters Grimm. If you want to read other SG stories made by other authors, then just tell me through commenting and I'll send you the link!