Ch. 29: Her Revenge, The Helmet, The Kidnap, The Kiss

A/N. HELLO! OHMYGAWSH! SIX MORE DAYS! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS CHAPTER WAS OVER FOUR THOUSAND characters! 4,815 to be exact...

HERE WE GO! (Also, this story's gonna end soon...) I'll put up a RECAP until it DOES end:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"Excuse me. I'd like to talk to Sabrina Grimm." The voice said. They heard Daphne ushering the guest into the kitchen. He smiled at everyone. He had blonde hair, was very tall, wearing jeans and a red T-shirt. But what shocked Sabrina and Casey the most were his eyes. His SAPPHIRE eyes to be exact...

"Hello everyone, I'm Alexander Carter Colette." Mr. Colette said. His eyes landed on Casey and Sabrina.

"Long time no see Casey." He said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29: Her Revenge, The Helmet, The Kidnap, The KISS

"Hi Mr. Colette." Casey said, smiling. He nodded and looked in Sabrina's direction. His eyes looked tired and distraught.

"So is that a yes?" He asked. She was about to answer, but Casey beat her to it.

"OHMYGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE-WE WERE GOING TO GO LOOK FOR YOU-SABRIAN'S ANSWER IS YES-SAPPHIRE'S BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU-HOW HAVE YOU BEEN-IT'S BEEN REALLY LONG SINCE WE'VE SEEN EACH OTHER-LIKE 30 YEARS!" She said in one breath-which surprised Sabrina. The family looked shocked at what Casey said. 30 years? She looked no older than 15! Which was close to Sabrina's age. Mr. Colette looked surprised, but Sabrina guessed he caught everything in her sentence. ESPECIALLY the part about Sapphire looking for him.

"Sapphire's b-been looking for me?" He choked out. Casey realized what she said and blushed.

"Sapphire forgave you a LONG time ago." She said quietly. Sabrina glanced at Casey. What had he done? Sabrina stayed silent, knowing it was a family thing. Mr. Colette nodded.

"So...you KNOW where she is?" He asked. Casey nodded.

"Whoa whoa whoa! I'm really confused here. Can someone PLEASE tell me what's going on?" Daphne exclaimed. Casey and Sabrina shared a knowing look.

"Well for starters, Sapphire didn't die at the park." Casey said. Mr. Colette looked shock, but kept his mouth closed, as for the Grimm clan, they're jaws were hanging down. As for Daphne, she bit her palm. Soon Casey told them what happened last night. She said "Sabrina's temper was as fiery as the pits of Tartarus." Sabrina was mad she used a Percy Jackson reference. Sabrina didn't listen to the whole conversation. She was in her thoughts. Many questions were swirling in her head, did she not noticed Sapphire's dad doing the same. Puck was unusually silent during that time, his gaze being held on Sabrina. When Casey was done with her telling, Mr. Colette asked.

"So where's Sapphire now?" Sabrina was about to answer, but Casey interrupted.

"Well..."She started, but then dropped. Her eyes looking directly at the floor. Sabrina was curious about that too. But she noticed something. She notices EVERYTHING. Casey was hiding something. Casey knew, they would bug her until she told them, she sighed heavily.

"Well this goes way back...when you guys met her." Casey said.

"This involves you Puck." Puck raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" She nodded.

"Did she tell you why she was here?" Casey asked.

"She said to us to protect Puck from Moth." Daphne said. Casey nodded.