Chapter 11- Morning again!

A/N Here's Chapter 11!!! Oh and sorry that there isn't any Puckabrina so far, its hard to come up with ideas when your family is watching your every move. :D

Chapter 11:Morning again!

"SABRINA!! Wake up!!' Daphne exclaimed. She shoved Sabrina as hard as she could, then Sabrina fell on the floor with a thud. Sabrina opened her eyes groggily.

"Oops." Was all Daphne said.

"What the heck Daphne?!?" Sabrina cried, once her dizziness was gone.

"Sabrina, remember? SCHOOL?" Daphne said. Sabrina remembered it had been a few days since "the incident". Granny Relda was trying to look in the family journals for anything that had 'fairy that can disappear like a ghost and be BFF's with a maniac'. clearly, she was too "specific". Sabrina got dressed and went down stairs to bump into Puck with them falling on the floor.

"What is your problem Grimm!?!?" Puck yelled. He blushed when he found out what position they were in. They were looking at each other for some time, then froze when someone cleared their throat. The teens looked up to see Daphne and Red smiling widely. Sabrina's face was a bright as a tomato.

"It's not what it looks like!!!" Sabrina cried. Puck nodded furiously, probably trying to hide his beet-red face.

"Yeah, riighhhttt." Daphne said. Red stopped smiling when Sabrina shot a glare at her, she still wasn't comfortable with Red living under Granny's roof.

"If you guys don't want us to think you guys are in love with each other, then I suggest you get up." Red said. Daphne gave Red a thumb's up. Sabrina and Puck looked at each other, then got up and went down stairs. They ate breakfast, got to the school, said good byes to each other, well, except for Sabrina and Puck.

They got filed into the room with the rest of the kids. Some of the kids, mostly boys, even Ian, were looking for Sapphire. Tiffany was in homeroom with the other teacher, Mrs. Watson. Tiffany was not an Everafter, like Ian. The Grimms had not a lot of Everafter friends, well besides Danielle, Wendell, and Blake. Blake is a warlock, his aunt is Morgan Le Flay. He has brownish-black hair. And is 6 feet. The Grimms first met him when Sabrina was tutoring him in Geography. She had a crush on him at first, but decided to let it go. She and Blake were really close, Blake would go to Sabrina and Puck's house for lunch or dinner, talk about regular stuff, if you call talking about magical weapons regular stuff.

The rest of the day went into a blur. Mrs. Martinez told the class that Sapphire would not be attending school for a while because she just got a call from her mother that she was going somewhere for awhile, which was unusual because Sapphire told the class, and Mrs. Martinez, that her mom was on a business trip in the Philippines, which was probably true, but came here to take Sapphire somewhere, or at least that's what the rest of the class, not including Sabrina and Puck, though.

Some of the boys started groaning, girls started jumping for joy, literally. They got detention slips after the class ended. One even jumped on the teachers desk. Sabrina was going to her locker when somebody tapped her shoulder, it was Tiffany. She grinned like an idiot.

"What do you want?" Sabrina asked in a bored tone.

"Oh nothing, just to tell you to watch Robin." She said, then walking away. She stopped and turned to Sabrina and whispered, "And your sister." Then disappeared into the hallway.

Sabrina was frozen. Then her eyes turned from sadness to determined If she harms either one of them, I swear she will get it. She thought, and she swore. She ran out of the halls to look for her sisters and the fairy she might just have a crush on.

A/N. Yeah I know weird ending, what will happen or should I say HAPPENED to Daphne and Puck? Or maybe nothing happened to them at all......*grins evilly*. And thanks to theses people for....well you know: mindreadingweirdo, booksonclouds, and fallingstar100. P.S. Somebody please give me a last name for Blake!!