Chapter 17- Sad Morning...kinda

A/N. No Author's Note REALLY...

Chapter 17:Sad Morning, kinda

Sabrina woke up in the morning by the smell of.....regular food? She got up from the couch and went over to the kitchen. She saw the reason why it was regular food, Uncle Jake was cooking.

"What's the story morning glory?" Puck said to Sabrina. She glared at the fairy, he snickered in response. Daphne and Red cheerfully skipped down stairs.

"Morning everybody!'' Daphne said cheerfully. Uncle Jake gave her a nod.

"Sup Marshmallow!" Puck said through scrambled eggs in his mouth. Sabrina found herself looking hungrily at the food. Uncle Jake smirked when she glanced at her.

"Hungry 'Brina?" He asked. Sabrina nodded. She sat down, next to Puck. 'How convenient' She thought sarcastically. Uncle Jake put her food in front of her. Her eyes glazed over the food. She was in a trance with the eggs, bacon, and the orange juice. All Sabrina could think of now was 'YUM!!'

"Where's Granny?" Sabrina asked.

"She's at the bank depositing some money." Uncle Jake replied. He looked at his watch. His eyes widened, he jerked up and accidentally let go of the pan.

"OWW!" He exclaimed. He shook his right hand furiously. He kept on chanting 'Ow Ow Ow Ow......'

"Whoa! What happened Uncle Jake!?!?" Daphne said. She was busy petting Elvis.

"I burned my hand," Uncle Jake not glancing at Daphne. "Now I'm late going to the coffe-"Uncle Jake stopped there and blushed. The teens-plus Daphne and Red- smirked. They knew about the princess that Uncle Jake kept on flirting with at the Sacred Grounds. Her name was Briar Rose, also known as Sleeping Beauty. The kids started laughing their heads off.

"Its not funny!!" Uncle Jake whined. Which made them laugh harder. A buzzing sound went off and startled the kids -I prefer to call them- and Uncle Jake. Daphne went to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" She asked. There was some mumbling on the other side of the phone. Daphne nodded her head several times, then put her hand to the phone.

"The person wants to talk to Sapphire." Daphne told the family. Right then, Sapphire came down the steps.

"You called." She said quietly. Daphne nodded and gave the phone to Sapphire. The kids and Uncle Jake went into the living room so the fairy girl could have a private conversation.

Daphne and Red started talking about homework. Puck scooped a whole spoon of Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream. Uncle Jake took a glance at his watch every few seconds. Sabrina saw how worried Uncle Jake was, so she excused him to go out. It didn't take too long for him to go out. All he did was say a thank you to Sabrina and ran out the door. Sapphire came out of the kitchen. The 'kids' looked at her, curious of what was said on the phone. Sapphire looked at them and spoke.

"Your Grandmother said since you are uncomfortable with me living here, she told me to spend time with you."

Puck groaned so loud that Elvis got scared and ran away. Sapphire shot a look at Puck. Daphne was smiling happily. Red was doing the same thing. Sabrina just stared at the girl. It's about time!! She thought. Sabrina sighed then smiled at the girl. Sapphire relief wash through her.

"Can we go to the park you guys?" Daphne asked. Sabrina nodded. Since the incident with the Jabberwocky crashing through the gym doors at the voting for mayor- Charming against Heart- when the girls were younger, Granny said whenever all the adults were out, Sabrina was in charge. Sabrina was happy to accept her new roll. Puck...well he took some time to stop him from trying to kill Sabrina with a billion pranks each day for at least a months work.