Chapter 21- Memories

A/N. I know, I know. Last chapter was short. Look, to make up for last chapter, this chapter will be longer. Happy? OMG!! 21 chapters!!

Chapter21:Memories

Once Sabrina and the family finished laughing, they started to finish baking and hanging up ornaments on the Christmas tree. There was one of Sabrina and Daphne playing in the snow last Christmas, another of Red smiling with Daphne, and one that was very rare...a picture of Sabrina and Puck smiling at each other. It was during the summer when they went swimming at the beach.

Flashback

"Come on 'Brina!" Daphne squealed jumping into the water. Granny was taking pictures, while Uncle Jake was grilling hot dogs. Mr. Canis was mediating in the sand, and Elvis was trying to get a hold of the hot dogs. Sabrina was actually relaxing in one of those foldable chairs...well not for long.

"Hey Grimm, catch!" Puck yelled throwing the Frisbee towards her. Sabrina lifted up her sunglasses just as the Frisbee hit her.

"OWW! What the heck Puck?!?!" Sabrina said now angry.

"I TOLD YOU to catch it!" He said smirking.

"You are SOOOO gonna get it!" Sabrina said chasing after the fairy. Puck seemed to forgot that he had wings because instead of flying away to make Sabrina even angrier, he just started to run towards the water. Sabrina caught him just as his feet touched the water. They tumbled into the water laughing. Puck was on top on Sabrina laughing with her. Once they were done with that, they just stared at each other, until....

"HEY CATCH!" Daphne yelled while Red giggled. She threw towards them which hit them making them bump their heads to each other since they both were trying to jerk up.

"OWW!" They yelled in union. They smiled at each other and headed towards the 9 year olds. After that they started a game of Frisbee. It when for some time.

"Leiblings! We're going to eat now." Granny Relda said in her German accent.

"Just a second!" Puck said as he TRIED to throw the Frisbee to Red she missed and instead hit the plate Uncle Jake was holding and 'thonked' HIM on the head.

"Oi!" Jake said rubbing his head and accidentally let go of the plate which fell to the ground. Which made Elvis eat them all. Which made the kids start to laugh. Which made Granny start to smile.

"Oh Sabrina! Puck! Let me take your picture!" Granny Relda said holding the camera. Puck put his arm around Sabrina shoulder while she just smiled for the camera.

End of Flashback

Sabrina smiled to herself. Good times, good times. Daphne came down the steps.

"Hey 'Brina whatcha lookin' at?" Daphne asked in a cutesy way. Sabrina turned to Daphne.

"Just looking at the picture when we went to the beach." Sabrina said simply.

"OH YEAH! I remember that! Uncle Jake turned really red when he saw Elvis eating the hotdogs."

"Yeah he ate ALL of them well at least we had back up food!" Sabrina said cheerfully. Daphne eyed her suspiciously.

"Are you ok?" Daphne asked.

"Yeah why?" Daphne looked at her for sometime.

"Well, I haven't seen you this happy since we went to the beach..."Daphne said, then something occurred to her.

"WAIT! Lets me see the picture!" Daphne said jumping up and down.

"Umm...I'd rather not..."

"SHOW ME THE PICTURE!!" Daphne exclaimed with 'grabby' hands.

"Fine." Sabrina said, handing her sister the picture, uncertain on what Daphne was thinking. She guessed. Sabrina her guess was right, Daphne squealed.

"PUCK! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Daphne screamed. Puck stumbled down the stairs.

"What is with all the screaming Marshmallow?!?!" Puck asked. Daphne pointed to the picture.

"Look! Look! Look! You and Sabrina are ACTUALLY SMILING!!" Daphne said giddy. Puck looked at the picture and his cheeks turned a slight pink.

"Yeah, so what? It really doesn't matter Munchkin." Puck said not looking at either of the girls. Sabrina felt a pang of sadness shoot through her veins, theoretically speaking of course. Sabrina left the room with a frown.

" 'Brina?..." Daphne asked. Sabrina ignored her sister. She passed her and Puck with out a word, but before she left, she heard Daphne say, " You hurt her feelings Puck, when are you going to tell her you love her!?!" Sabrina waited for a response in the hallway, no response. She was just about to close the door to her room when a voice said:

" I don't know Marshmallow..."

A/N. NEXT CHAPTER IS THE PARTY!!