Chapter 27- The Figure, The 'Traitor', The Dreams, The Steak

Chapter 27: The Figure, The 'Traitor', The Dreams, The Steak.

*Sabrina's POV*

I found Puck covered in dust and he smelled like truffles. Weird. Something weird was going on with Puck...and Casey. Puck first of all, was creepier than usual. He was looking around the house frantically like something was about to bite his head off...Hahaha. Oh and did I mention he was covered in dust?Casey and Blake were over at our house today. Casey was acting pretty weird because she kept looking at her watch from time to time and rushing towards the bathroom like in a pattern. 15 minutes she emerges from the bathroom. Sits on the couch for 15 more minutes. Then rushes back like she had to GO...BADLY. And each time she look even more worried than the last time. Daphne and Red didn't seem to notice. Daphne- because she was eating, and Red because she was staring at Charlie. Aww...

"I...Uhhh, gotta go. Again." Casey said as she sped towards the bathroom. I sighed. After she comes out, I'm gonna have a little chat with her. This time, she was longer than fifteen minutes. I decided to go outside...I know it's rude to look through the window when someone's in the bathroom, but this, this was just CRAZY!! I found something I would've never expected...Purple....the bathroom had purple!! All over! I looked closer and saw there were patterns. Swirly and squiggly lines. I realized it wasn't just some kind of pattern. They were wings!! Big enormous wings!! All sparkly and stuff! I saw who's they were. You can guess...YES!! THEY WERE FRICKIN CASEY'S!! I blinked to see if I registered what I saw. Casey was holding something...I never got a chance to get a closer look...She had spotted me. I suddenly felt tired, more like lazy-if that works. I blacked out after that.

*•*•*Casey's POV*•*•*

UGH!! Stupid magic!! This thing- CURSE YOU!! I cursed in the fairy language. I sighed as I remembered why I was here. 'Just talk to Mirror, then leave' I kept chanting in my thoughts. I looked at the wand in my hand. I always wondered what this was for, and I finally knew once She gave it to me. It makes people black out, and they find themselves thinking it was a dream in some place. Like a bedroom. Yeah, I wonder where She got it...probably from Alice. I started to rub my 's been a long time since these awesome wings had space to spread themselves. I quietly opened the window and saw that Sabrina had vanished-as expected.

I sighed wistfully and closed the window. I exited the restroom. Blake was looking at me curiously.

"What?" I asked innocently. Blake's eyes were boring into mine. It was like he could see through me. He shook his head.

"Nothing. Where's 'Brina?" He asked. I began to play with my hands behind my back nervously."

She's in her-uhh-room." I said. 'Great stinking job Casey..' I thought to myself. Here I am, talking to myself like a creep. I think this is how Moth feels...nah!!

"I'm gonna go now or mom's gonna freak! Bye. BE GOOD." He scolded like a dad. Or was is my MOM. I decided a little joke wouldn't hurt...if you call it a joke.

"Yes mommy, I'll a vewy good wittle girl. " I replied babyishly. He smacked the back of my head. I just stuck out my tongue at him. I asked Sabrina's grandmother if I could stay over, so she said yes and now, since Blake brought my stuff awhile ago, I guess I'll be staying at this place tonight! He ruffled my hair and with a wave, left closing the door quietly. I sighed. What does Sapphire see in that guy?

*Sabrina's POV*

I woke up in my bed. I was sweating and wondering how I got here...

"How did I get here?" I asked aloud. Someone opened my door.

"Hey 'Brina." Casey said casually. I furrowed my brow. Whaa??

"You were in the bathroom...with purple wings..." I said dazed. She looked confused and shook her head.