Chapter 8 - Jaccuzi's and Drinks

Luke's POV:

I unlock the door to the villa and take a step back before allowing the guys and the Little Mix girls to go in before me.

" Welcome to the 5SOS pad" I smile shutting the door behind me and locking it.

They look around and nod their heads in approval, which makes me feel a little better.

" Want some music on?" Asks Cal, walking over to the massive radio in the corner of the room.

" Of course!" Cheers Perrie hanging her bag up on the coat hanger.

Cal turns the music on and suddenly the room comes to life a bit more.

" Anyone want a drink?" Asks Michael pulling open the cabinets.

Everyone agrees they want a drink and we start pulling out loads of random shit from the cupboard.

I start pouring shots and from the look Michael is giving me I recon he thinks it's too early.

To be honest, it's 10pm now.

" Might as well start the night off right ey?" I say with a smile.

We all grab a shot and Calum counts up to three, before we all shoot them back reacting in different ways to the burning liquid.

" Jesus what is that?" Says Leigh laughing already slightly intoxicated.

Ashton shrugs and a bit slurred from his previous drinks he says,
" I don't know, but whatever it is I want more"

He then proceeds to pick up the bottle and fill our shot glasses back up.

" You guys wanna play a drinking game?" Laughs Jade, as we all slightly begin to show the first signs of becoming a bit "tipsy" as I've heard the girls say.

To be honest, it's times like this that rarely get shown to the media. You would never expect Little Mix and 5SOS to get drunk after a meal out and question playing drinking games.

" Yeah but first let's go in the Jaccuzi Jadey, otherwise you'll get drunk and water and alcohol don't mix" Says Perrie putting her arm around Jade

Jade nods with a giggle before saying,
" Wait our costumes are at home"

I shrug,
" Want me to get em with you"

Jade nods and I walk towards the door to open it for her. As we walk out and towards the Little Mix villa it occurs to me she is certainly not 100% sober.

She's been a bit distant from me since the second I spoke to her yesterday morning and now shes inviting me to her villa to assist her getting their swimming outfits?

" Come on Luke" Says Jade grabbing my arm and pulling me through the door towards the stairs.

I bet that sounded bizzare right? Dragged me up the stairs and it wasn't ending there ring a bell? Well it's not like how it sounds so calm down. This is not an English love affair spoof.

" If you go and get Leigh and Jesy's I'll get mine and Pez's. Their room is just up there, if you go to the second drawer down you'll find them"

I accept Jade's orders and go upstairs to look for their swimsuits.

Perrie's POV:

Where the hell are Luke and Jade? They've been gone 10 minutes, and I remember what Jade told me this morning about the whole "Luke" thing.

In all confidence I walk over to Calum and attempt to get him somewhere nobody will hear.

" What is it Perrie?" Asks Calum realising I've got him where I need him.