Chapter 2: Party *Edited*

•YOUR POV•

"There..." I set down a vase with some lovely roses and other flowers filled in it.

" I set down a vase with some lovely roses and other flowers filled in it

"Yeah...these are gonna die when they're with me..." I bit my lip.

I sat down on the couch and take out my phone, it was 6:30...IT WAS 6:30?!
The party starts at 7! Oh shoot!

I quickly get up and head upstairs in my room and scrummage through my luggage, trying to find the best outfit I can wear. It has to be suitable for a housewarming party and it needs to look presentable, but also casual.

I then pull out one of my favorite tops and pants.

"I'm sure this will do..."

I quickly head to my bathroom and got myself ready. It's lucky of me to shower before this. I've done my hair which I just curled just a bit and add a bit of make-up, not too much.

I got out of the bathroom and head downstairs with my purse. I grabbed my phone to see it was 6:50. I've got enough time to reach Aph's place.
I walk out of the house, lock the door behind me and start to walk in this cold night.

It's really refreshing actually; I never get a chance to feel such fresh air since I lived in the city for most of my life.
I then look up to see the house. I hear some music playing inside and it is two houses down from mine.

I guess this is it, quite nervous actually.

I step up the stairs to the porch.

I mean this neighborhood is big and there must be quite a lot of people, what will they think about me? Oh Irene it's like High school again!

I knock on the door really hard, since there was music playing I got to have the knocking loud.
The door opened to show a really happy Aphmau.

"Hey (Y/n)! You made it!"

"Haha I mean yeah, I can't miss this party since it's basically a welcoming party."

Aph chuckled. "Come on in! Everyone is already here!"

I step inside and smile politely at Aph. "Thank you for setting up this party just to welcome me, you know you didn't have to..."

"Haha, it's fine. We like to welcome the neighbors here and make sure there are comfortable and have them not feel that they are in a neighborhood full of crazy people. Plus we like to know you more, you seem like an interesting girl."