~•Zane's Ending•~

•Your POV•

"Zane? Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"U-uhh no, but i do need to talk to you. Please."

"Sure."

As i finish saying that he quickly took my arm and we walk away from the others who were staring at the fireworks. We didn't go anywhere really far, its just the other side of the beach.

"So what is it?" I ask.

"W-well i-i l-like you......"

"Aww Zane i like you too."

"N-no. I l-l-l......love you......"

"W-what?" I say softly.

"I just......from the day we've met, i can see your a very kind person. You're like a second Aphmau, but better. I love every thing about you and well i also wanted to ask will you be my girlfriend......?"

"Of course!"

I gave him an hug and it didn't take that much time for him to hug me back. When we pulled away, i had my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. I lower down his mask and he lean in to kiss me. Who knew this guy would be a loving person.

When we pulled away, i feel my face beaming hot and i can see Zane blushing like a tomato. We decided to walk back to the others, hand in hand. Once the others saw us hand in hand literally their jaws drop and their eyes widen.

"H-hey guys...." I said shyly.

"Zane......(y/n).......what did you two do?" Lucinda asks.

"Well believe it or not i ask her to be my girlfriend." Said Zane.

"WHAT?!" The others yelled.

"Yup." I said.

All the girls were squeling, but when i face the guys they have a hurt expression. I walk up to them.

"You guys alright? I'm sorry....."

"You don't need to be sorry. We're just happy that you're with one eye." Said Laurance.

"Hey!" Said Zane.

We all laugh and Garroth and Vylad walk up to Zane.

"My baby brother all grown up!" Said Garroth.

"I never knew you would have a girlfriend before me Zane." Said Vylad.

"Well meaning i'm more charming than you two."

"Hey!" Said both Garroh and Zane.

"Well fine, but at least give us a hug." Said Garroth with his arms out.

"No! I don't do hugs with you two! Stop! HELP!"

Zane was just running away from those two while the rest of us were just dieing from laughter. I think i'm going to have a best time in the rest of my life.