~•Dante's Ending•~

It was Dante.

"Hey Dante, anything ok?" I ask.

"U-umm yeah, just can you come with me? I need to talk to you about something."

"Ok."

I follow Dante to waaaaaayyyy to the other side of the beach, far from the others.

"Ok, so what is there you need to tell me?"

"Well i just want to say that you're one of the most prefect girls i've ever seen. You are perfect for any guy! You're beautiful, smart, loyal, kind, caring, loving and amazing. I-i love you....."

*Blush* "D-dante......"

"So i was meaning to ask you, will you be my one and only?"

"Yes!" I blurted out as i tackled Dante into a hug.

He pulls away and crashed in for a kiss, it was perfect. When we pulled away we start to head back to the others, they were all looking at us as we were weird.

I look down to see mine and Dante's hands together.
"We're together!" Dante announced.

The girls were squeling and the guys, well say they have a hurtful expression.

"You guys ok?" I ask.

"Well if you're ok than we are. We're happy you two are together." Said Zane.

"Besides we will be there for you, and Dante you better not hurt her." Said Vylad giving Dante the 'point'

"Why would i? She's the most perfect girl ever!" I blushed and all the girls awed.

"You're the most perfect guy i ever met." I said as Dante gave me a kiss.

*Time Skip to after 2 years*

I'm just at Travis' and Katelyn's house just hanging. Dante is out for something important, so i just wanted to hang with my bestie!

"(Y/n), didn't Dante give you a text or anything?" Katelyn ask as she comes out of the kitchen. I was just sitting on the couch watching some Pretty Little Liars.

"Umm no---wait, yeah he did." I just checked my phone and got 1 message from him.

Dante 😘: Hey babe, i'm planning on some plans for  dinner with you. Get ready at 5 and i'll come to our house to pick you up. Dress something you like anyways see ya. Love ya~

I look at the time and it's 4:45!

"Umm Katelyn i need to go! Thanks for the little hang out!" I said as i run towards the door. I heard her and Travis saying bye.

I run to mine and Dante's house and i quickly search somehhing i like in my closet.

It's not much, but it's the only thing that i could search for! I quickly curl my hair and wore some lip gloss and eyeliner

It's not much, but it's the only thing that i could search for! I quickly curl my hair and wore some lip gloss and eyeliner. I heard the front door open, so i took my phone and went down the stairs.

I see Dante blushing as i went down. I giggled and go to wear my heels. After that i went to kiss Dante on the cheek to break him from the transe.

"Y-you look a-amazing...." He said.

"Heh thanks, so where are we going?"

"It's a suprise."

"Dang it! I hate suprises!" I pout.

"You'll just have to wait. It's going to be perfect."

He let out his hand for me to take, so i sighed and took it. He drag me out to his car and we drove to the woods. Wait the woods? This is where our date will be?

"Umm the woods?" I ask.

"You'll see...."

He stops the car and we went out. I feel hands covering my eyes.

"Dante?"

"Don't worry i got ya."

We start walking and walking until we stop. All i could here is the sound of nature.

"Ok now."

He uncover my eyes and i gasp in amazement. There were candles leading a path to a nice table set up. The trees around this area were covered with fairy lights and some lanterns were hanging around the branches.

"Y-you did this all for me?" I face back to lock eyes with Dante's blue eyes.

"Yes, i want this one to be perfect."

We walk down to the table set up. We took our seats and Dante brought out some pasta and a drink. We ate until it was finish than Dante took my hand, leading me somewhere.

We walk deeper in the woods and we stop at a cliff that has a view of the woods. A smile crept on my lips as i saw Dante beside me smirking.

I gave him a quick hug as i stare in this amazing view in awe. When i turn back, i see that Dante was on one knee holding up an velvet box.

I stand there shock with my eyes starting to fill in with tears.
"(Y/n), i know we've been dating for two years and believe me those were the perfect two years i had with you, but i want to be more than just to be your boyfriend. So will you marry me?"

He opens the box and my eyes shine to see a diamond ring. I start to cry and shake.

"Yes! Why wouldn't i?!"

Dante smiled brightly and put in the ring on my finger. He picked me up and twirled me around until we crashed in for a kiss that was full of love. Once we pulled away i hug him tight.

"I love you...." I whispered.

"I love you too....."

*Time Skip*

"Mama, look what daddy and i made!" My beautiful daughter, Rosalina said as she runs back in from he backyard. She has her father's eyes and she has the same color hair like me.

She held up a daisy made flower crown and i just gasped in amaze. Dante walk behind her with his flower crown.

"Wow it's so beautiful! You've done really well my little Rose."

She giggled and put on the flower crown as she runs upstairs. Dante walk up to me and hook one arm around my waist. He gave me a peck on the lips as i giggle.

"What? What's so funny?" He ask giving a goofy face.

"It's funny to see us having a family, it feels like yesterday was the day you ask me to be your girlfriend."

"And it all ended up perfect...."

It is true, i have my own family. Living with my loveable husband and my gorgeous daughter. It was all......

Perfect.......

~•~•~•~•~