~•Aaron's Ending•~

•Your POV•

It was Aaron.

"Hey (y/n), can you come with me." He ask.

"Sure."

He took my hand which obviously made me blush and took me to the other side of the beach far from the others, but it was a bit quieter.

"So why you take me here?"

"W-well i-i......" He's stuttering? And he looked beat red.

"Aaron, you can tell me anything."

"I-i, *Ahem* Ever since the day i saw you in the n-neighbour hood. I couldn't help myself, but think that you are the most beautiful girl i ever seen. When time past and when we've been hanging out, i see you are the most nicest, kindest, sweetest person in the whole wide world......"

"W-what are you saying........" Oh great! Now he makes me stuttering.

"I-i-i just want to say......i-i love you and i wanted to ask if i coukd finally call you mine.....?"

"Yes!" I jumped in his arms as he twirled me around. Once i was back on the ground he leaned down to kiss me full of love and passion. We heard people calling our names, which made us pull away. We saw the others and they ran towards us.

"There you two are! The fireworks ended and we saw you two gone! What were you doing! And what is going on?" Aphmau ask.

"Well me and (y/n), are now official!" Aaron announced and i blush.

"YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! KAWAII-CHAN'S SHIP SAILED!!!!!!!!!!" Kawaii-Chan just kept bouncing everywhere like a bouncy ball.

The guys came over to us. They look happy.

"Hey (y/n), just remember we're always here for you." Said Garroth.

"Yeah, you better take good care of her Aaron."

"Haha, i am not leaving her." He said as he put his arm around my waist.

"You guys aren't mad?" I ask.

"Well we were, but if you're happy than so we are."

"Thanks guys." I said.

Aaron just kissed my head and we head back to the building. I'm happy to be with Aaron and hope it stays that way.......

*Time Skip until after 2 years*

I'm just baking some cookies for me and Aaron. I'm using his grandma's recipe cause it's so delicious. I take a look at the time and Aaron should be home about now.

I heard the front door open and saw him walking in.

"Hey babe." He says.

"You're back."

I gave him a peck on the lips. Then i dragged him towards the kitchen.

"Here try one." I gave him a cookie and he took a bite. His eyes widened and finish the whole cookies.

"You like it?"