Chapter 29: Show time (Part 2)

Your POV:

After the long drive, me and Vylad had reached at the award show. Many people were already there and when i say people i meant my friends who are famous. Me and Vylad both got off and i look back to see Vylad being nervous or scared?

I walk up to him. "Vylad what's wrong?"

"I-i'm just feeling i'm not part of this. There are a lot of famous people here and you are one of them. I feel like the odd one out (Trust me Vylad i've been there)"

"Well you have me and maybe you can make friends with my friends."

"I hope they'll at least like me."

"I'm sure they would. Now come on, you are going to walk down the red carpet with me."

"W-what?! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah i am! Come on!" I grabbed his arm and walk where the red carpet is.

When it was our turn, we both walk down and smile. I did my usual pose while smiling and Vylad just had his hands in his pocket also smiling. One of the phtographers ask us to hold each other so does the others.

I blushed, cause Vylad just wrapped his arm around my waist. I just kept smiling and we moved on to the interviewing section. We walk towards my friend Ally, who interviews people in Starpop! I went over to her and hugged her.

"Hi Flora!"

"Hey! Its nice to see you again!"

"And it is nice to see you too! So tell me i've heard you'll be performing and you brought your plus one with you!"

"Yea, this is Vylad. He's just a friend."

"Hi!" Said Vylad.

"Oh hi! So tell me, you've had your new album out! What is the name of the album?"

"Its called 'Love in the air'"

"Ooh what a beautiful title, we had also seen your new appearance! I live for this new you!"

"Why thank you!"

"Ok looks like our time is up, we will see you next time!" She hugged me and i hug her back.

"Thank you and bye!"

Me and Vylad came walking to the meet and greet area. When i walked in, many people screamed my name. I walk to the right and did signing autographs and taking pictures. Vylad was just watching until i was done. We finally made it in and found our seats. We were at front row and we were sitting to the band Fall out boy. Vylad and the members is quite getting along until me and Vylad start talking.

"So Vylad, so far what do you think?"

"Its incredible! I got to get a talk with the band Fall out boy and i love it. Then we get to take pictures and you got an interview and i was in it!"

"Well now you're going to be on Television!"

"I know, i'm just thankful that you brought me here."

"Hey it's no problem, what friends for."

"Hehe.....yeah.....i hope we could be something more....." He mumbled, but i can't here him that well cause of the people screaming and talking.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing!"

After a while, the show started and we had fun with the performance and laughter! Soon it was finally time for them to announce Best female singer. The announcer who is the famous Tyler Oakley (Maybe some People might know him?) will be announcing this category.