Chapter 33: A day at the beach

Your POV:

Wow, today was such a beautiful shining day. Looks like today will be a very good day at the beach. I went to change into my outfit of the day.

I tied my hair into a bun and run downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast

"Hey guys!"

"Hey!" They said.

I walk over to the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fridge.

"What do you think we should do first on this beautiful sunny day?" Lucinda asks.

"Kawaii-Chab thinks we should go Hula dancing!" Said Kawaii-Chan.

"I say we play volley ball!" Said Katelyn.

Everyone was just saying things on what they want to do. "What do you think we should do (y/n)?" Aphmau called.

"Well, i was thinking a day at the beach?"

Everyone soon agreed and we all went upstairs to change. Ginger was by my side and i took out my swimming suit.

I grabbed a beach bag and fill it in wih a small towel, sunscreen, a beach blanket and my sunglasses

I grabbed a beach bag and fill it in wih a small towel, sunscreen, a beach blanket and my sunglasses. I'n going to leave Ginger here with Celestia.

"Bye Ginger."

"Meow!"

I giggled and went downsttairs. I was the first girl down there, seeing all the guys down there with there swimming trunks. They all stared at me with their jaws dropped, almost touching the floor.

"We're ready!" Nicole yelled from upstairs and all the girls came down the stairs like fashionistas.

"You all look great!" I said. "Now lets hit the beach!"

We all walk down the path that leads to the beach, but before we enter i wore my sunglasses to make sure i wasn't spotted by my fans. I placed down my beach blanket on the warm sand under a (f/c) umbrella. I wore my sunscreen and run towards the waves. Everyone else join except for Zane and Aphmau. Zane's reason is that he doesn't like the sun, while Aphmau's mmmm i have no idea. My thoughts were interupted by Travis splashing me which made me pissed.

"Oh YOU'RE ON!!!" I chased Travis around while he was running for his life. After i was close enough i tackled him down under the water.

After we swam up, he said "Ok! Ok! You win!"

"Thank you!"

We swam back to the group who were playing monkey in the middle with a beach ball. We both joined in and it was me that has to be a monkey. Aaron threw the ball to Garroth, but i caught it just in time before it reached Garroth's hands.

"Ha! Now you're the monkey Aaron!"

I said as me and Aaron switch places. We play like this for 1 hour, until we also have to be their for Aphmau and Zane. We went back to the warm sand and sat down with Aphmau and Zane. We talk for what seems like hours, until i realise i wasn't wearing any sunglasses. A little girl with golden brown hair and green eyes came up to me. She looks like 6 years old and she was adorable.

"U-uhh h-hi, m-my name is A-a-alyssa, may i t-take a p-picture with you a-and a a-autograph?" She stuttered.

"Aww of course!"

Her face lit up and she gave me a camera. I ask Vylad if he can take the picture and he gladly will. Luckily i was dry, so i knelt down and hugged Alyssa and we pose for the picture. After the snap she gave me a paper and a sharpie marker. I sign my name Flora and gave the marker and the paper back to her.

"T-thank you!"

"No problem!"

I gave her one last hug and she ran off to who seems like her mother.

I look back at the others and we just start to talk again. It was noon now, and i've heard there was a seafood resteraunt by the beach.

"Hey guys, i've heard about this seafood resteraunt by the beach over there, want to go there for lunch?" I ask.

Everyone agreed. We all took our stuff and walked over to the resteraunt, i could smell the smell of fishes, but in a good way. I put away my sunglasses and spoke to the woman in front.

"Hi can i have a table for--" Before i could finish the woman squelled.

"OH MY IRENE! YOU'RE FLORA!!!" She yelled who is causing an scene.

"Hehe you a fan?"

"YEAH! Oh my Irene! What are you doing here?!"

"I'm having an vacation with my friends and we just wanted to have lunch in this seafood resteraunt."

"Well you chose the best one! Please follow me."

We followed her to a large table that could fit us all.

"Thank you......" I trailed off.

"Melonie! It's Melonie! Here are your menu's and just call me when you're ready to order!"

"Ok thanks Melanie."

We look over at the menu and we already know what to order.

"So (y/n), how is it to be famous?" Cadenza ask.

"Well it's hectic......you get surrounded by a mob of fans and you hear people screaming your name, it's just crazy! But i love my fans, even if they get too crazy."

"Wow that is a sweet thing to say about your fans." Said Cadenza.

*Time Skip til at the end of Lunch*

"Melonie!" I called.

"Yeh?"

"Can we have the bill?"

"Oh no need for that! Cause it's on the house. I talked to my boss and he knows you so your's and your friend's meal are on the house."

"Oh my Irene thank you!" I stood up ang hugged her.

"But before you leave can i take a picture with you?"

"Sure."

I gave her a side hug while she gives the phone to another waitress and we both smiled.

She took her phone and i gave her one last hug before we left to our home. I jumped on my bed and Ginger jumped on me. I took a little nap amd just think on how happy i made all my fans are.

Hey guys! You enjoy this? More will come. Give this chapter a vote and a comment if you really love this. I'll see you next!

Bye~bye!