Chapter 11: Christmas

Don't play the music yet!

Your POV:
I woke up on my bed and i thought i slept on the couch with.....Travis. I can feel myself blushing. I quickly got up and look at the time. 5:45! NO! Party starts at 15 minutes! I ran to my bathroom, brush my hair, wore some make up and put on some perfume.
Quickly running out of the door and to Aphmau's house. I rang the doorbell, Kawaii-Chan opened it and i could smell some sweet treats from the inside.

"Hi, (Y/N)-Senpai. Come in." I walk in and the hiuse was decorated with christmas decorations. There was a christmas tree, stockings and a mistletoe.

Dante walk up to me and had a smile on his face.

"Hey (Y/N), want to get some punch?" He asks.

"Sure."

We walk to the dinning table, but Dante suddenly stopped.

"Hmm where's my wallet?" He ask.

"Wallet?"

Laurance's POV:
I know what Dante is doing! I quickly walk to (Y/N) and pulled her away from the mistletoe.

"What the?! Laurance?!" She said.

"Umm hey lets get some hot chocolate." I had my arm around her waist and we headed to the kitchen.

I grabbed two cups of hot chocolate and gave one to (Y/N).

"Thanks, now tell me how have you been."

"Well things are great with me and the guys." I'm lieing, it was horrible. We kept on fighting with each other over (Y/N).

"Ok, so i'm going to talk with the girls."

"Ok." Dammit! I could have a chance with her under the mistletoe.

Your POV:
I walk over to the girls, seeing them with Aaron.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey (Y/N), how's the party?" Aphmau ask.

"It was alright, i mean i got some problems but things are going great."

"Well i think i'm going to get some ginger cookies, Kawaii-Chan want to come?" Lucinda ask.

"Yea!"

They start walking to the kitchen and i was left with both Aphmau and Aaron.

"Sooo, i'm going to check on Celeste." Said Aphmau and she stepped aside.

I look back to Aaron and he has a little gift.

"Who's that for?" I ask.

"Umm for you. Merry Christmas." He gave me the gift.

"Oh Aaron, you didn't have to. I feel bad."

"No its alright. Go on open."

I opened the box and saw cookies. It was all strawberry, vanilla and chocolate cookies shape in hearts.

"Aww Aaron, did you made these?"

"Heh yea, i got some help with Kawaii-Chan, but i did the most. Try one."

I took the chocolate one and took a bite. It tastes like Heaven!

"Oh my Irene! This is delicious!"

I took another bite and its SO good.

"I knew you like it. I used my Grandma's recipe." He said.

"Well your grandma has a good taste in food."